two

Triggering content, viewer discretion advised.

After the more than distasteful encounter with Fred Weasley, Beatrice made her way to the pub she and her friends had become frequents. Vipers was a pub on the darker side of Diagon Alley, not quite in Knockturn Alley, but getting there. It was the place where most former Slytherins got together with their friends and did other substances, recreationally speaking of course. Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs could also be found there, though never without their snake friends. But people could have for sure that they would never see a group of Gryffindors walking into the serpent's mouth.

The music was booming when Bea walked in, the place already crowded and way to many people were at the bar trying to get a drink. The green lights were illuminating the dark pub as a single spotlight was placed upon the band that was playing loudly. She greeted the men who were behind the bar, trying to make drinks quickly as possible. After pushing past the crowd of old housemates, she found her way to the table that was always reserved for her and her friends, which in her opininon was the perfect spot. Secluded in a corner with the perfect amount of green lighting, perfect view of the scenario where the band played, not far from the loos and not far from the bar.

"And the bitter old bitch has arrived!" Adrian shouted when the blue-eyed girl came into view.

"Good to see you're still a brainless dick pretty boy," Bea chuckled and whacked the back of his head before taking a seat next to Cee, who was looking through her bag for something.

"What took you so long? We've been waiting for ages," Poppy said worriedly.

"Got your drink and all," Graham placed the glass of vodka soda in front of her.

"I really don't wanna talk about it," she groaned and stole an unknown shot that was in front of Cee, downing it quickly.

"I saw that," Cecillia shook her head and poured herself another from the bottle Graham had bought for the table.

"Hey Bea," Cedric grinned and took his seat after returning from getting more drinks.

"If it isn't my favorite Hufflepuff," Bea smiled and sent him a wink.

"It's true what they say, Slytherins need their Hufflepuffs," Adrian chuckled and took one of the beers that Ced had gotten.

"No we don't, I just hang out with you lot because I pity all of you and your issues," Cedric joked.

"You wound me Diggory, and I thought we really had something," Bea said dramatically. "Like a connection of the sort, I was going to ask you to marry me and all."

"Finally found it," Cee beamed and took out a concealed box from her bag. "Remind me to never let Poppy put undetectable extension charms in my bag again."

"They are quite useful!" Poppy protested.

"Enough chatter, I wanna see what my darling Cee has for me," Bea wiggled her brows and carefully observed everything that was inside the box, color coded in different small plastic bags. "That one's new-"

"This one, is a little creation that I like to call the Black Mamba," Cee took out the bag with small charcoal colored pills.

"I'll have two then," Bea teased.

"You don't want two of those," Graham chortled. "Cee used me as a tester last week and let's just say that I don't actually remember last week happening at all."

"What does it even do?" Ced asked and took the bag from Cecillia's grip to inspect it.

"What it does," Cee stood up slightly to grab it back from Cedric. "Is numb your mind completely, you won't remember a single thing happening. I'm only selling this to people I trust and that will take in front of me, just to make sure obviously."