“They carried out the kidnapping after receiving the order from their superiors but they kidnapped you and Lisa instead. Chinese girls all looked the same to them and they assumed that the girl by Lisa's side was definitely me. You had intentionally copied my style during that period of time as well.”

Somi sneered, “Nonsense! Why would I copy you?”

“Previously, you said that Lisa seemed different when you met him in Italy compared to the times you saw him in England. In Italy, a carefree person like you would never wear a uniform like a ‘good girl’. Wouldn’t you have hated to dress like that?”

This point had really hit the mark and revealed Somi's true feelings. She remained silent but gestured for Jennie to continue.

“You felt threatened because I was always with Lisa, so you paid attention to me in many ways. You even copied my habits on purpose!

“This caused the kidnappers to accidentally kidnap the person who was backing them financially. Suddenly, things descended into chaos when they realized that both the police and the criminals of the underworld were pursuing them!

“However, their superiors had instructed them to rape Miss Kim in front of Lisa. Unfortunately, you had really shot yourself in the foot because of that.”

The anger in Jennie's eyes had vanished after she finished speaking. It was replaced with disappointment instead.

“Is this what you meant when you said that I ruined a good hand of cards?”

The corners of Somi's lips curled upward into a terribly sarcastic smile once she had heard everything. This was actually not far from the truth.

When her gorgeous face was coupled with this expression, people would immediately think of her as a femme fatale!

“You have such a vivid imagination. How did you come to this conclusion?”

Somi calmed her thoughts and got up before she approached Jennie. Fury and resentment were both present in her bright pupils.

Jennie kept quiet and merely looked at Somi. Moments later, she murmured, “Somi, this wasn’t just a wild guess.”

Somi sniggered while the dark aura in her eyes grew more intense. “If this isn’t a wild guess, are you saying that you have evidence?”

Jennie faintly smiled. “If I’m not mistaken, you’re a fine example of an egoist!”

“A fine example of an egoist?” Somi smirked.

“This term is very popular now! Are you merely using it on me to hide the fact that you made all those accusations against me without any concrete evidence?”

Jennie rose as well. She met Somi's gaze while they were on opposite sides. Both of these women had similar figures and identical auras. It seemed as though neither of them was willing to give in to the other party.

“You probably know that term better than I do! You went out of your way to save Lisa but an egotistical person like you wouldn’t have done it purely out of love.”

Jennie spoke slowly. She did not want to attack Somi or get back at her; she merely wanted her to stop treating everyone else like idiots!

“You merely treated Lisa like an item in your private collection before he became everything to you. That’s why you grew increasingly obsessed with him after that plan failed. Am I wrong?”

Somi's face was filled with embarrassment after Jennie saw through her.

The previous incident had been concealed so well that even the assassins were unaware of their financial backer after they were caught. It would have been impossible for them to accuse her. She had never imagined that Jennie could easily come to this conclusion just by “guessing”.

She had lost everything now. How could she allow Lisa to discover the secret behind his debt of gratitude?

She had used this opportunity to benefit herself by tricking others. Although other people had taken advantage of her, she made Lisa feel as though he owed her an enormous favor.

How would Lisa treat her if he discovered the truth?

She had certainly shot herself in the foot.

She feared that Lisa would avoid her because he assumed that Somi was tainted. This led her to continue on as Nancy previously. She had even added an additional element because of that…

Somi looked at Jennie. She sneered, “Jennie, have you ever thought that you’d be too smart for your own good one day?”

Jennie remained silent. She merely glanced at Somi's slightly contorted face. Somi was so angry that her shoulders trembled. A painful tremor surged in her heart before she unconsciously realized that both of them had been thwarted by fate.

Somi had lost her mind. Suddenly, she swung her arm at Jennie and yelled, “Why don’t you just die?”

Jennie reacted instantly. Perhaps she had realized that something was wrong the moment Somi reached her hand out. She instinctively dodged sideways…

Somi exerted a lot of force. It seemed as though she had planned to push Jennie into the artificial lake. Unfortunately, Jennie had escaped to the side while Somi who was panting terribly could not stand steadily. She tumbled forward before she fell into the man-made lake…

“Splash!”

The water level rose during the splash…

----------------------------------------
*DO NOT VOTE PLEASE*