Love (End)

Five years later

"Mommy! Daddy!" Four years old Jaemin (it's Ethan, I wanted to do Taemin but Taehyung was a bad guy in the book) was running away.

The two parent and Jaemin were playing chase. Yoongi end up catching him and started tickles him on the couch.

"Mommy save me!" Jaemin yelled. "I got you prince" Jungkook pick him up. "I want to be call Princess not prince" Jaemin pouted. "Okay my princess" Jungkook look at Yoongi who smile and knowing that their Princess Jaemin will like us.

"Mommy?" Jaemin catch his breath. "Yes love" Jungkook ask. "Can Sunhee and Namseok cover over to house?" Jaemin ask. "Yes hun, let me go texted them" Jungkook let Yoongi take Jaemin then went to get his phone.

Yoongi and Jungkook finally got a house, so did Hoseok and Namjoon. They all live close together.

Sunhee is Jimin and Jin kid who is four years old too, so is Namseok who is Namjoon and Hoseok kids. Yes, they named their after their ship name that Jimin and Jungkook made to tense them.

"JaeJae, guess what?!" Jungkook called his son. "What mommy?!" Jaemin ask. "They are coming over in five minutes" Jaemin gasp. "I need to get reaadddyyy!" Jaemin dash into his room.

In 3, 2, 1..

"Daddy I need your help!!" Jaemin tiny voice scream. "Coming princess!" Yoongi walk to his room.

Jaemin had his Ariel shirt stuck on his head somehow. "Oh baby, your arm hole goes through you arm not your head" Yoongi got his shirt off, then Yoongi help him.

Yoongi got the matching short for his shirt and now Jaemin was ready.

"Thank you daddy" Jaemin hug his father. "Your welcome love, they should be here any moment" Jaemin immediately dash in the living room because that where they usually play at.

"Baby, I got the same toys out for you" Jungkook told him. "Thank you mommy" Jaemin place a kiss on his mother lip. "Your welcome love".

Ding dong

"They're here! They're here!" Jaemin was jumping up and down being so excited.

Jungkook open the door, two kids ran to Jaemin.

JaeJae!" Sunhee yelled. "Minnie!" Namseok yelled. The two hug Jaemin.

Namseok is two days older then Sunhee, Sunhee is older then Jaemin so Jaemin is the youngest out of everyone.

"Mommy got the dresses out, let's dress up!" Jaemin said. The two nodded.

Sunhee mommy help her get on Snow white  dress on, Namseok mommy was putting on beauty the beast dress on but then Hoseok help because Namjoon was about to rip it. Yoongi help Jaemin putting on the cinalla dress.

"Aww so cute" Jin cooed and toook a picture for Facebook. While the kids played, the adults got to talk.

Let's talk about their marriage, Hoseok ask Namjoon to marry him on their second anniversary. Jin ask to marry Jimin when Jimin gave birth, but it was afterward. Yoongi actually ask Jungkook to marry him couple months later when Jungkook was pregnant.

All their lives were doing so well, having kids and feeling compete.

Yoongi hug Jungkook, he was truly lucky to find him and date him. Very lucky.

"I love you so much Jungkook"

"I love you so much Yoongi"

They love each other no matter what.

The end.

That's it ladies and gentlemen, I hope you guys love this book. Thank you for you supporting this book.

See you in my new book called My bunny (HopeKook)

Where a Sunshine name Hoseok meet a little bunny name Jungkook.

16 years old Jungkook is small Bunny who is new in High school which is called Bangtan high.

17 years old Hoseok who a lonely guy becoming Jungkook friend.

How will they meet?

-Mpreg

*some bts members will be bullies*