Happy New Year

(It's will be short)

It's Yoongi and Jungkook first New Year together.

They were staying in Hoseok and Namjoon house. Everything was set up, foods were made so was snacks, drinks, etc.

"Jimmie, I want to kiss Yoonie when it's 1200 (us time) but how should I do this?" Jungkook ask Jimin. Jimin spit his drink when heard that. "You guys haven't kiss yet?" Jimin ask. "Yes we have, I just you know" Jungkook got shy. "Oh baby, let's get Namjoon and we will tell you" Jimin grab Jungkook hand and walk off.

"Where are you two going?" Hoseok ask. "Going to get Namjoon, we are going to talk about something so please don't bother us" Jimin said as he left.

They found Namjoon and went to Namjoon and Hoseok share room.

With Jin, Hoseok, and Yoongi.

"I wonder what they will be talking about?" Jin ask. "I do too" Hoseok said. "Hey guys, should I kiss Jungkook when it's hit 1200?" Yoongi ask all the sudden. "What! Of course Yoongi" Jin said. "Just make sure you do it on the right time" Hoseok said.

They all three got a coke well Hoseok got a sprite and sat on the couch.

"So have you and Jungkook done it?" Hoseok ask. "Hm what?" Yoongi look at him. "You know" Jin was making the signal. "Don't know what you're talking about" he slip his coke. "Sex!" Hoseok scream. "Shush, our babies is here!" Jin slap his neck. "Oh, I'm waiting for the right time especially what he have gone through. Even if the waiting take long, I don't mind because I love him" Yoongi honesty said. "Aww" Jin said.

Time skip

It's was almost midnight, almost new year. Everyone was outside so they can see the fireworks that is going on.

Namjoon was huddle up in Hoseok lap. Jimin was sitting on Jin lap. Jungkook was snuggle against Yoongi.

"Guys it's almost time!" Hoseok help Namjoon stand up. Everyone was standing by their love one.

"10!"

"9!"

"8!"

"7!"

"6!"

"5!"

"4!"

Yoongi pick up Jungkook.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Happy New Year" everyone scream.

Yoongi kiss Jungkook passionately that lend some tongue kissing too. Once they let go, Jungkook rest his head on Yoongi chest as Yoongi hug him.

This was the best new year ever.

Tbc
How was it?