Never Seeing You Again pt1

(Thank you for the help again, Veronica_Taylor96)

Jungkook pov

Today is the day. Today Yoongi and I will be going to court, our friends who is our family is coming too.

I'm really nervous, for the passed days I been gather evidence to my lawyer. Yoongi will be up with me.

We all went inside the building, when you walk though you see a lady with a gavel. There was two police officers with Taehyung. He was wearing a orange jail clothes.

I felt my breathing getting hard, Yoongi notice and started helping me. "It's okay Bun, Yoonie is here" he show me how to breathe slowly. "Thank you Yoonie" I hug him. "Ready you two" the lawyer ask. "Yes Bogum, we are ready" Yoongi said. We took our seat.

The judge hit her gravel to get started. "Okay do you know why you are here, Mr. Kim?" The judge ask. "No I don't" Taehyung coldly said. "You abuse and rape Jungkook" the judge told him.

"Mr. Jeon, I will have you sit here, your lawyer will give you questions and answers honestly" the judge said. I walk to the big chair next to the judge, lawyer Bogum came over.

"Tell me how or what Taehyung would punish you" he ask. "He tell me to lock myself or he will tries me on the bed, if I don't answer I hate hit on the back with either a belt or anything that near him" I told him. I look at Yoongi who was giving a death look at Taehyung.

"When you two have sex, did it feel good?" He ask. "No, it's felt like living hell. When I tell him to stop, he doesn't. I don't have the strength to hit because I'm weak and he made me like that" I explain. "Do he said any means words to you" he ask. "Yes, he will called me slut, whore, hoe, fat ass, and more that you can think of" I said.

After so many questions, then they ask Taehyung questions. We took a break, the judge is going gather all the evidence and make a decision whether Taehyung is guilty or not. I don't know what I do if they said he not guilty.

"You did really good baby" Yoongi hug me. "You deserve this" he hand me banana mill. I drink it all.

We told to go back to the room and we all did. We sat in silent till the judge spoke.

"We decided that Mr. Kim is guilty and also will be getting a death sentence" Taehyung broke down when heard the two words. "What?! No! He deserve it!" Taehyung yelled. "Guard take him away!" The judge hit her gravel.

I was free.

After the whole thing, Hoseok decided to take us all out for dinner at McDonalds.

TBC
Tell me what death sentence does Taehyung deserve?

Did I do good with this chapter?