He's Alive?

*gasp*

"Finally awake" unknown said. "F-father?" Taehyung was immediately shocked. "But I thought I was dead" he said in a dry voice. Taehyung father give him water. "You were, but I stole your body and I try to save you" his father said. Taehyung smirk. "Thank you father, now I can finish what I was doing" Taehyung got up but then fall in his father arms. "You need to be strong first" Taehyung father said.

Bogum pov
(I know Bogum is a lawyer but I want to keep his character)

I was heading to the hospital, it's been weeks since Taehyung body disappeared. I didn't tell Yoongi and Jungkook because I didn't want to freak them out. But I might have too.

At the hospital

"Any trace?" I ask an officer. "No Bogum, everything is clean" the officer told me.

"Sir, a nurse want me to show the camera flim" another officer said. "Let's go" we all went to the camera room.

We rewatched the video but in slow motion. "Wait that's is Target father" I pointed out. "What?" I took out my bags and grab the picture. "See look" I show the officers. "May I take this?" He ask. "Take it" I give it to him. "I want all you guys to look for him and find any family members that might know where they are" the officer told his team. "Yes sir!" The all said.

Yoongi pov

Jungkook and I were at Jin and Jimin house pool. They have a pool and we wanted to swim so we ask and of course they said yes.

"Hyung!" Jimin called out. "Yes Chim?" I ask. "Bogum is on the phone" I got up and dry myself.

"Hello"
"Yoongi, I have to tell you something"
"What is it?"
"Taehyung.. His body is gone and their is a chance he could be alive"
"How? When?"
"About weeks ago, I didn't want to worry you guys. But today we found piece of evidence. We think that his father might have took him"
"Fuck, should I tell Jungkook"
"It's better to tell him because we have no trace where he could be. And who knows if his father is danger like him"
"Okay, I will. Let me know if you hear anything else"
"I will, have a nice day"

I end the call. I got so immediately stress and worried.

"Yoonie, is everything okay?" Jungkook ask. "Um, bun I need you to sit here" I patted on my lap. "What is it Yoonie?" He sat down.

I place my hand in his back, rubbing it. "It's was Bogum he call and I have to tell you something" then I told him everything.

"What? I thought I kill him!" Jungkook cried. "Shh, he was bleeding out but his father probably save him in time. But baby I promise I would never leave you or let them take you" I kiss his head. "Even if that mean I have to risk my life for you" I kiss his lip. "Yoonie don't say that. You are going make me cried" Jungkook tear up. "Baby, I know it's will but you deserve so much" he cried in my chest.

Almost an half hour, he cried in my chest while I have my arms around him  then he fell asleep. Jin and Jimin let us stay over. I told them what happened and I also told Namjoon and Hoseok.

Tbc
What do you think will happened?