Feeding Tube

It's been almost a month. Everything was okay or was it?

Jungkook woke up crying, he had another dream about Taehyung. Yoongi who was next to him immediately pull him in his lap.

"Shh baby, it's just a dream. It's not real" Yoongi rock Jungkook back to sleep soon Yoongi felt asleep with him in his arms.

In the morning.

Yoongi was up and had breakfast ready, he didn't eat yet because he wanted to wait for Koo. While waiting, he was drinking his coffee and reading a book. But then he realized why was he reading a book.

He threw the book away and got his phone. He was going through it mostly the pictures of him and Jungkook.

Yoongi pov

"Yoonie?" I heard a soft voice. It was Jungkook, he look like baby bunny who just woke up well he did just woke up. "Yes love" I put the stuff down. "Can you help get ready?" He ask. "Of course love, let go" I held his hand as we got to our room.

(What they are wearing, ignore the hats and shoes

(What they are wearing, ignore the hats and shoes. Jungkook is wearing short and Yoongi is in pants)

After helping him cleaning himself, I heard his stomach growling.

"Look like you are hungry" I tickle his belly. He was doing well now. He look much healthier then he was before.

Time skip after eating.

I was in the living room, cleaning up for Christmas and getting things set up. Jungkook was in the hallway closet getting more Christmas stuff.

This will be our first Christmas together and also with my need friends.

All sudden I heard Jungkook yelling for me. I stop what I was doing and went to him.

(Just a warning, mention of puke)

Jungkook was laying in his own throw up. "I don't know what happened, my stomach was hurting and I just threw up everything" Jungkook was crying.

I didn't mind the mess, I just wanted to make sure he was okay. "It's okay baby, let's go to the doctor" I pick him to our room to get him clean and dress him in a different clothes.

Time skip at the doctor

"Jungkook" a nurse called. We got up and follow the nurse to the room. Few minutes passed went by then the doctor came. (Same doctor)

I told the doctor what happened to Jungkook. He had Jungkook laid down on the bed thing. He touches his stomach and gently push down.

He pull his chair out and sat. "I think Jungkook need to be put on a feeling tube. His stomach is not handling it anymore" the doctor explain. "Does he have to wear it forever?" I ask. "Well depends, if he is better then possibly. If not, he will have to wear it longer" the doctor explain. "Will it hurt?" Jungkook ask. "Depends, it's will tickle" the doctor said. "Okay, a nurse will be here" the doctor left.

The nurse came back. "Mr. Min, I'm going to have you help Jungkook drink water because it will help the tube get in his nose" I nodded and grab the bottle of water. "Now this will be a bit cold" she put lube on the tube. She counted to 3 for me to give water to Jungkook.

Jungkook held my arm when the nurse place the tube in his left nose hole. (I don't know the name, sorry) Then she put a sicker on. She also told us that we can change the sickrs into cool ones.

Once she was done, Jungkook started coughing and I help him to stop.

"Okay, I will be back with your doctor notes and also the stuff that you can oh eat" the nurse said. She also said we have to come back in a couple months.

"This is going to suck" Jungkook pout. "I know baby but you need this" I peck his lip. "How about this, we get your notes. Let's hang out with Namjoon, Hoseok, Jin and Jimin" I ask him. "Yes, I like that" Jungkook giggles and kiss me.

Third person pov

After the doctor, Yoongi call the boys to hang out. They agreed to hang in their apartment. Yoongi told the boys what going on with Jungkook and they have his back. They all play games and watch movies.

Tbc
This might been rushed.
New update will be on Christmas
Then I have a plot twist... Dun dun dun