One Year Anniversary

(This will be a NamHope chapter, next will be SeokMin chapter)

Hoseok and Namjoon been dating for a very long time. Today is their one year anniversary. They never had fights. They always find a way to sort things out.

Namjoon was sleeping on Hoseok chest. (Namjoon is short then Hoseok). Hoseok was wake but he didn't want to move and wake up his baby koala. So he was on his phone, texting the group chat and also sending them Namjoon sleeping pictures.

Hoseok felt Namjoon moving a lot. Then Namjoon woke up. "Morning baby" Hoseok said in his deep voice as he kiss Namjoon. "Morning daddy" Namjoon giggle as he whisper that in his ear. Hoseok shook his head. "Oh baby, want to get in trouble" Hoseok tip his head, looking at Namjoon and he shook his head no.

"Can we shower together?" Namjoon ask. "Of course love" Hoseok surprisingly pick up Namjoon. He somehow got two hoodie of his own and one of his short and a sweat pants got Namjoon. Today is supposed to be cold.

Hoseok made sure the water was warm, not too cold or hot. Then he got undressed and help Namjoon got undressed.

He help Namjoon get in the shower then got in. They share a deep kiss before Hoseok started clean Namjoon hair then his. He always make sure Namjoon is taking care even though Namjoon can this on his own.

"You know what today is?" Namjoon ask while Hoseok place his arms around Namjoon waist. "Of course baby it's our one year anniversary" Hoseok kiss his neck.

After the shower, Hoseok got dry then help Namjoon get dry. They both got dress.

"Carry me?" Namjoon pout. Hoseok pick him in no time. They went to the kitchen. Hoseok put Namjoon on the counter.

"What would you like to eat?" Hoseok ask. "Mm chicken adobo" Namjoon said. "Okay, we have all the ingredients" Hoseok said as he started grabbing the ingredients. (Chicken adobo is bomb)

"Joon play our playlist" Hoseok said. "Okie" he grab his phone and started playing on of their playlist. Each of their playlist are different. One for cooking, one for car rides, 9ne for making love, etc.

Hoseok dances while waiting for the meal to cook. Sometimes he dance funny so he can make his baby happy.

"Baby, happy one year anniversary. I love you so much" Hoseok kiss Namjoon who is still on the counter. "Happy one year anniversary too, I love you too" Namjoon kiss him back before Hoseok went back to cooking.

After cooking, Namjoon got the table set up already when Hoseok was about done with meal. Hoseok was putting the meals in a bowl full rice and pouring Coke in two cups.

He place them on the table. Hoseok help Namjoon in his chair then he got on his chair.

"Mm so good!" Namjoon said with full mouth. "Baby don't talk with a full mouth, you will choke and I rather have you choke on something else" Hoseok said as he made Namjoon choked for real. "Hobi!" Namjoon smack his hand. "What!" Hoseok look at him before taking another full spoon.

After eating, Namjoon clean up while Hoseok put the leftover away in the fridge.

When they were done, they went back to their room and laid in their bed.

"Baby one day, we will get married" Hoseok pull Namjoon on his chest. "Getting married to you is one of my big dream" Namjoon said looking at Hoseok. "Mine too" Hoseok pull him in a deep kiss. "C-can we do something?" Namjoon ask looking down. "Like what love" Hoseok lift his chin with his finger. "You know" Namjoon was getting shy. "I don't know what you are talking about" Hoseok pretend not to know. "Hobi! Fine, I want you to make love to me" Namjoon finally said. "I would love too" Hoseok immediately flip them so Hoseok was top.

(I leave the rest to you)

TBC
How was it