I Love You

(SeokMim chapter! Waring might be short, I didn't have any ideas)

Jin and Jimin are still new in love. They been dating for 8 months. Namjoon and Hoseok is the only couple that been dating a long time.

Jimin was in bed, scrolling through his phone while Jin was in the bathroom taking a shower.

Jimin been thinking if he should go in the shower to surprise Jin because they never took shower or bath together. They even have not see each other fully naked, only in boxer or wearing a shirt with boxer or just boxer and short.

Jimin got his answer, he put his phone on the charger and grab his pj clothes.

He got into the bathroom that was in their room. I got undressed real quick then took a deep breath.

He open the shower door and got toward him. Jin back was facing him.

"Jinnie" Jimin made him turn around. "Oh my goodness gracious" Jimin giggles and push Jin to the shower wall. "Trying be dom but too bad you're not" Jin push Jimin to the other shower wall. "This is probably the best surprise so far, so beautiful" Jin began kissing every part on Jimin face then his neck.

"Oh Jin~" Jimin moan feeling Jin tongue  licking his neck then marking him.

After the shower, Jimin was literally cover in marks on his neck and collarbone.

"Jin! That's too many to cover!" Jimin whined as he saw himself on the mirror. "Then don't, I rather everyone to see you cover so they know that you're my little mochi baby" Jin wrap his arms around his Jimin neck kissing him again.

They both got dress in their PJ and got to the bed. Jin laid down and when Jimin about laid down, he grab Jimin and had him laid on him.

"Stay like this, I want to make sure you are warm since it will be cold tonight" Jin cuddle him. "Mm I love being close to you, really close" Jimin snuggle his face more into Jin neck.

"Baby?" Jimin look at him. "Yes Jinnie" Jin look at him. "I love you" Jimin face drop. "R-really?!" Jimin ask. "Yes love, I really love you" Jin peck his lip. "I-I love you too" Jimin immediately hug him and kiss him dearly.

Rest of the night, Jin and Jimin kept saying 'I love you' every second to each other. God, they really love each other.

TBC
How was it?

Next chapter will be about Taehyung court I need someone to pm about how they do court please and thank you