Finally Gone pt3

Yoongi told everyone at Jin and Jimin house. Jungkook was not happy and he was scared.

"How about this, we all stay here" Namjoon said. "We already agree on doing that, didn't you listen?" Hoseok ask. "Sorry" Namjoon pout and Hoseok kiss the pout away. "It's okay love".

They were worried but Bogum had cops hiding and watching them so Taehyung can't do anything for them.

"Yoongi I'm scared" Jungkook said in his chest. They were hugging. "Don't worry baby, I will do anything to protect you" Yoongi kiss him.

Time skip to night.

Everyone was staying in one room which is the living room. Good thing Jungkook is small so he is literally hiding in Yoongi chest. Hoseok had Namjoon on his chest. Jin and Jimin are lock in together.

*crash*

Taehyung had threw a rock in Jin and Jimin room. Their room is far from the living room so they didn't hear it.

Taehyung quietly walk to kitchen and grab the biggest knife. H walk toward the living room where he was hovering Jungkook and Yoongi.

Yoongi felt something off, he open his eyes. "Wh-" Yoongi month was cover by Taehyung hand. "Shut the fuck up or I will stab Jungkook" he warn him. Yoongi had his hand up so Taehyung know he won't do anything.

Taehyung turn all the lights on that when most of them started waking up. Jungkook was a heavy sleeper so he didn't wake up when Taehyung grab him. He had all the guys tries up except for Jungkook.

"Wake up bitch!" Taehyung slap Jungkook. "Ow!" Jungkook gasp waking up, he saw what going on. "Y-you!" Taehyung smirked. "Don't you dare hurt him" Yoongi growl. "Boo hoo" Taehyung was taking Jungkook to a different room.

"Let! Let me go! Yoongi!" Jungkook cried for help. "Where is the god damn cops!" Jimin yelled.

"Please don't hurt me! Please! Please don't hurt me!!" Jungkook was crying so much. Taehyung push him on the bed. "I wonder how Yoongi would feel if you have knife scars on you" Taehyung said as he look at his knife.

He gently trace the knife on Jungkook stomach. Then he put down, it started to bleed. At that moment Jungkook didn't know what to do. He scream and kick Taehyung off.

"I hate you so much!" He grab the knife and stab him multiple times. "Die! Why wont you died!" Jungkook cried.

His friends and boyfriend heard it all, Namjoon end up getting untrie and untied the others.

Yoongi ran to Jungkook who was in a bloody mess. "Oh baby" Jungkook drop the knife and let Yoongi hug him.

"He's dead for sure" Jin looking at Taehyung who multiple cuts in him. The polices finally came. They saw the mess. An ambulance came to take Taehyung body.

Jungkook couldn't believe it, he kill him and he is finally gone for real this time.

Tbc
How was it?
Double update because I was happy.
I'm now going to update Mute