Kidnapped

Taehyung and his gang know as Minho, Jongwoo, Woohyun found a way to get Jungkook is to kidnapped him.

Taehyung have a whole plan with his father help. His mother unfortunately passed away. (I don't think I mention that).

There plan is to the break into Yoongi and Jungkook apartment and kidnapped Jungkook during the night.

Yoon is know to be a heavy sleeper so the plan will work.

Taehyung pov

"Ready guys?" I look at all of them. "Yes sir!" The three men said. "Yes we are all ready" Mr. Kim said. "Dad, are you sure you want to go? I don't want to lose you" I ask him. "Son, you love Jungkook  don't you" I nodded. "Then let get him back" he said.

It's was night, we are behind the apartment looking through the window when Yoongi and Jungkook room is.

They both are sleeping so well.

"Let's start" Woohyun is master of getting the lock of the door open. Once he do that. We go inside.

"If Yoongi wake up, knock him out" I told Jongwoo. "Try not to kill him" he nodded. "Minho you are with me, dad get the car ready. Woohyun if you see anyone outside, tell us" everyone knew what they have to do.

Minho and I were walking quietly to Yoongi and Jungkook room.

There was he, sleeping on Yoongi chest like a little bunny. A little bunny that belong to me.

"Yoongi is a heavy sleeper, I will grab Jungkook and you make sure Yoongi doesn't wake up" I whisper to him and he nodded. "On three, 1, 2, 3" I grab Jungkook and he woke up.

"No!" He saw me, I cover his month. "Don't you fucking make a sound or else something will happen to Yoongi" I turn his head to Minho and Jungwoo with my hand still on his mouth. "You can hit or bite, I won't let you go, now are you going to be a good bunny" I whisper in his ear, making him whimper.

"Minho let go now" I whisper to him. As we walk out, while Jungkook is trap in my arms. Something happened.

"Woohyun is down!" Jongwoo whisper yelled. (May have forgot his name).

He had blood going down from his head. Someone is here.

"Let go of him!" So many cops were on me. Jongwoo and Minho let running but got caught.

"I don't think so" I grab the gun and place the gun on Jungkook head.

Third person pov

Little did he know the police knew they were coming and told Yoongi the plan. So he was awake and behind of Taehyung.

Yoongi is wearing a bulletproof vest under his black shirt just in case.

Yoongi look at cops who was mouthing one, two there then Yoongi attack Taehyung.

*bang*

"Gah!" Yoongi yelled.

Taehyung was tackled down and taken away.

Meanwhile Jungkook, he heard a bang and thought Yoongi got shot.

"Yoonie?" Jungkook crawl to him. "Baby" Jungkook was shocked. "How?" He ask. "The police knew, I'm wearing a bulletproof vest" he explains.

"Are you okay Yoongi?" A cop ask, helping him get up. "Yes I am, just a little sting" he told him.

"I thought i-i thought you were going to be gone" Jungkook cried in his chest. "Never, I will be gone of old age, are you okay love?" Yoongi ask his lover. "Just shook, I don't want to stay here" Jungkook told him. "We don't have too, I will text Hoseok and Namjoon if we can stay over there for a while" Yoongi got his phone.

The police took all the people, they going to make sure that Taehyung is dead for sure. For the rest will be held in Jails.

Hoseok and Namjoon, of course they said yes. Yoongi got everything packed they need and meet them outside because Jungkook doesn't want to wait inside after everything happened.

tbc
Can't wait for the next chapter, hint remember when I ask which couple do you want to go first for Mpreg. One of my reader chose Namhope.

🌎🚀 °  🌓 •  .°•  🚀 ✯  
   ★ *🇧 🇹 🇸  ✯  °     °· 🚀 
.🚀   • °★ •
▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▇▆▅▄▃▂