Yoonie..

It's still the same day but later in the night.

At their Apartment, Jungkook is over the fear because Yoongi is there to protect him.

"Yoonie, do you ever think of us having kids?" Jungkook ask. "Baby" they were on their bed cuddling. "I do sometimes, but it's a huge change of our lives" Yoongi peck his forehead. "I still can't believe Namjoon and Jimin are pregnant" Jungkook place his head on Yoongi chest. "Me either" Yoongi said.

Yoongi was about to said something but heard little sores from Jungkook so he close his to dreamland.

The next day.

Yoongi usually sleep in but for some reason he woke up early and bright. He made himself coffee and breakfast for the both for them.

Jungkook woke up feeling empty on bed, then he realized that Yoongi isn't there.

Jungkook now sleep in his boxer and white T-shirt so everytime he wake up he change his shirt into one of Yoongi hoodie. Yoongi was in white T-shirt with gray sweat.

Jungkook went to the kitchen where he saw Yoongi. "Morning Yoonie" Jungkook back hug him. "Morning love, did you sleep well?" Yoongi ask. "I did, is breakfast done?" Jungkook ask. "Yes, help yourself" Yoongi gave a morning kiss to Jungkook as he place the pans in the sink.

He make waffles, bacon, and more.

"Mm" Jungkook moan as he took a bite of a bacon on Yoongi lap. "Delicious isn't?" Yoongi said. "Yes" Jungkook said.

Time skip.

It's was the afternoon, Yoongi and Jungkook were cuddling on the couch having a movie marathon. They are watching the movie called Final Destination 3. They watch the first two and now watching this.

"The sences are too you know" Jungkook shivered. "They are, do you want me to cover your eyes when another one come up?" Yoongi ask. "Yes please".

After watching the Final Destination 5. They took a break and ate some snacks in the kitchen while checking their phones.

Jungkook been thinking something ever since Jimin and Namjoon are pregnant.

"Yoonie...?" Jungkook quietly said. "Yes love" he place his phone down. "I-I was thinking about something" Jungkook look down.

Yoongi walk closer to Jungkook and lift his chin with his finger. "What is it bun?" Yoongi ask. "Um Joonie and Minnie are  pregnant and I want.. Want" Jungkook look down, thinking he should not have said it. "Baby, tell me. I won't judge" Yoongi made him look at him. "Iwanttohavekids" Jungkook said way to fast. "Baby slow down" Yoongi said. "I said, I want to have kids. I know you want our first time to be special but seeing my friends pregnant is making me think when they give birth. They will have a baby to take care a-and-" Yoongi cut Jungkook with a passionate kiss.

"Love, you want to try to have kids, I would love too. As long I have your content" Yoongi said.

"Can we, you know tonight?" Jungkook ask, getting all shy. "Yes baby, I'm going to make sure you are treated like a princess" Yoongi kiss him again. "I love you Yoonie" Jungkook hug him. "I love you too" Yoongi kiss top of Jungkook head. "Baby, you should have a safe word, what word do you want to be your safe word?" Yoongi ask. "Purple" Jungkook blush. "Beautiful choice".

The two walk to their bedroom since their wasn't anything to do beside watching TV and stuff.

They were on their bed cuddling watching whatever they can find on TV.

They came across a TV show named The Haunting of Bly Manor on Netflix.

"This is scary" Jungkook snuggle in more in Yoongi chest. "Don't worry baby, I'm here to protect you" Yoongi kiss him, making him giggle.

Yoongi then check on his phone which makes him realize that it's night time.

"Baby, why don't we get ready for bed?" Yoongi ask. "Okie, I will change in the bathroom" Jungkook knew that Yoongi wanted to get ready and fresh for you know.

He had an outfit in mind that Namjoon and Jimin got him for Christmas in secret.

It's was a purple lingere that were see through. He wash his face and stuff then got change. Then he put on a rope on.

"Kookie, are you almost done?" Yoongi ask. "Yes!" Jungkook took a breath and open the door.

Yoongi was laying on the bed, shirtless and only in sweat. Little does Jungkook know he is not wearing boxer.

Jungkook drop the rope. "Holy shit" Yoongi whisper to himself but it was loud enough for Jungkook to hear.

Jungkook crawl toward Yoongi, as he got closer Yoongi grab him closer to kiss him so roughly.

(I'm still not good writing smut-welp)

Yoongi slide his tongue inside of Jungkook mouth, exploring then sucking on Jungkook tongue. Jungkook moan and grab Yoongi hair as he started leaving trails of kisses from Jungkook jaw to neck.

Then he look for his sweet spot which he shorty find it.

"Ah-Yoonie" Jungkook started grinding on Yoongi lap, feeling rock hard underneath.

"Fuck" Yoongi gasp for air and flip them so Jungkook was on bottom.

Yoongi unclip the bra and pull well more like rip the panties off.

"So beautiful" Yoongi bite Jungkook inner thigh, leaving marks and bites marks.

(Leave the rest to your imagination mind)

They were both naked, hugging each other. Yoongi kiss the bunny boy, telling him that be did so well which Jungkook blushes.

"Let's take a nice warm bath" Jungkook nodded at Yoongi words. "I get it ready, stay here" Yoongi sat up. When Yoongi sat up, Jungkook immediately blush because he still naked and so himself.

Soon the bath was ready to go, Yoongi came back to carried Jungkook to the tub. He help him get in then he got in.

Yoongi started cleaning themselves, when they were done. Yoongi carried Jungkook back on bed. They decided to sleep naked.

Tbc
Next chapter is last guys, double update.