Let's Kiss To Make Our Boyfriends Jealous

Ever since Namjoon share the news of his, all the boys been staying at Namjoon and Hoseok apartment for while.

Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook were in the other room which was the reading room because Namjoon love to read and also have some of his plants he planted.

"I still can't believe you're pregnant, are you hoping for a girl or boy?" Jimin ask. "Mm, I don't know probably a boy because I have heard that having a girl is hard to take care but it's doesn't matter to me. Whatever it's a boy or girl I still love them" Namjoon said.

"Wait, does this make Jiminie and I aunts?" Jungkook ask. "Of course, that also make Yoongi and Jin uncles too" Namjoon said.

"Guys, I have something to share" Jimin grab a pillow and hug it. "What is it?" Namjoon ask. "Well I had a dream about us last night" Jimin said. "And?" Namjoon look at him. "Um we kiss" Jimin spat out and hid his face in the pillow. Jungkook was shy and Namjoon was shocked. "We only did it to make our boyfriends jealous" Jimin said.

"We should totally do this!" Jungkook said. "Are you sure Koo? After everything that had happened?" Jimin ask. "Yes, and it's been awhile since Yoonie and I had you know" Jungkook felt himself getting red. "Okay, then let make a plan!" Namjoon said.

Meanwhile with the others.

Yoongi was drinking coffee while Jin, Hoseok and himself are talking with each others. Hoseok is drinking sprite while Jin is drinking coke.

"I wonder what they are talking about?" Hoseok ask. "Me too, but let them be. It's been a long time since they have conversation together alone" Jin said. "Yeah" Yoongi said. "Well should we check on them?" Hoseok ask. "Maybe later" Yoongi said.

Jungkook pov

We were all heading back to the living roomwith our plan.

All of us will be sitting together, Jimin and Namjoon will be flirting with me then I will kiss them on the cheek that will lean in something more.

"Look who is here" Jin said, getting all the boys look at us. "Hello Jinnie" Jimin wave at him then sat down with Namjoon and I.

Jimin and Namjoon started flirting with me making me shy and stuff. Yoongi, Hoseok and Jin kept looking at us and it was time.

I lean in and kiss them on their cheeks. Then Namjoon grip on me to kiss me on the lip. Jimin started kissing on my neck and upper jaw.

"What. The. Fuck" they all said. "Fuck this is hot to see" Jin could not move his eyes somewhere else.

Soon our boyfriends took us apart. Hoseok carried Namjoon away, Jin pick up Jimin and went to the guest room. Yoongi lift me up and carried me to the other room.

Yoongi slam me on the bed. "You know that was fucking hot but not as hot when we make out" Yoongi said as place kisses on my neck. Replacing the marks that Jimin made. "These lip will always be mine" he roughly kiss me, I moaned and lock my hand with mine. But then he stop.

"Why did you stop?" I ask. "I don't want to hurt you" Yoongi kiss my head. I smile and kiss his lip. "But do you want to continue?" He ask. "Maybe next time, I want our first to be special" I told him. "Alright but you have a punishment" he said. "And what is that?" I ask. "Cuddle with me" he pouted like a little kitty. I giggled and hug him tight then he held me tightly.

I don't know what happened to Jimin and Jin or Namjoon and Hoseok but I'm glad we did this.

Tbc

Hey guys it's Ethan, our baby Jae is resting and sleeping after what happened.

Also this is what everyone look like

Hoseok is more muscular, Namjoon have a smaller body

Hoseok is more muscular, Namjoon have a smaller body. Hoseok hair is dark ish brown and Namjoon hair is light brown.

Jin is muscular with light brown hair. Jimin is still small with dark brown.

Jungkook is a small bunny (like he was in the past before be became an adult). With black hair. Yoongi is muscular with brown hair and  blond highlights.

Ignore Taehyung (sorry Tae)

Does this look fit with the story? Or should we change?

Bye, also thanks for all the support from DM and on the message board.