Don't Hurt Me

18 years old Jungkook was just getting out of bed.

He is still in pains from last night.

Flashback

"Hyung please don't hurt me" Jungkook begged. "It's daddy, you fat ass" Taehyung grab Jungkook and throw him on the bed. "Don't hurt me, I be a good boy!" Jungkook cried. "I think that too little late" Taehyung smirked and pull Jungkook pants down.

Jungkook kept hitting Taehyung to stop but he wouldn't. All the pain he had to go through. Making bleed and cried. He can't do this anymore.

End of flashback

"I see you awake now. Go make my breakfast now!" Taehyung order him.

Jungkook is barely walking but he managed to walk to the closet and wear the outfit that Taehyung pick out.

Don't get Jungkook wrong, he love the outfits but not in this way

He made his way to the kitchen. "My beautiful sexy baby" Taehyung speeze his ass and kissing Jungkook nape. "T-thank you Ma-master" Jungkook bowed and went to make breakfast.

So you're probably wondering how did Jungkook met Taehyung. Well Jungkook was born in South Korea, Busan. His mom passed away giving birth to Jungkook. Every since, his dad hated him. That when Jungkook dad met Taehyung dad. His dad made a deal to sell his son to Taehyung dad son. And that how they met. Jungkook been with Taehyung since he was 15. He lost his virginity to him at the age of 16. He wish to be free but he can't.

"Good boy, now go shopping" Taehyung hand him a paper. "Y-yes master" Jungkook bowed and got ready to leave.

Jungkook pov

As I walk out, I saw someone is moving next door. He look like a kitten. I saw Taehyung looking through the window. Shit I better go.

At the store.

I started getting the stuff we need. But then I bump into someone.

"Oh Kookie!" It's was Jimin and he hug me. "O-ow" I whice because my back was hurting. "Are you okay?" Jimin ask. "Did Taehyung do something?" Jimin ask. "Oh no he didn't, I pulled a muscle while cleaning yesterday" I told him. "Ah okay, are you going shopping too?" Jimin ask. "Yes, only foods items" I told him.

"Babe, there you are" Jin hug him. "Sorry Jin, this little bean bump into me" Jimin patted my head.

So how does Jimin and Jin know me. Well, Jimin is best friend with Taehyung. Jimin doesn't even know that Taehyung abuse me. Jin, I knew Jin from high school.

"I need to finish, see you guys later" I told him. "Wait, how come you don't answer us on text?" Jin ask. "Oh um, my phone broke, that's why" I said. "Oh, could you ask Taehyung if you can text us on his?" Jimin ask. "I have to ask, bye" I ran off.

Once I finish, I went ahead to pay the stuff and went back home.

"Ah hello baby" Taehyung back hug me and I flich. "Yah why did you flich?" Taehyung yelled. "Um i-i don't know" I couldn't speak. "Go to the room and lock yourself up. If you are not lock up, I will myself" Taehyung growl.

*knock knock*

"Go answer it" Taehyung push me. I open thee door and saw the same guy I saw earlier.

"Hello, I'm Min Yoongi just move in next door. I just wanted to introduce myself" Yoongi said. "Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook-" "I'm Kim Taehyung. He is my boyfriend" Taehyung glare at him.

"I made cookies, here you go" Yoongi hand me but Taehyung tool it away from me. "Thank you, you can leave now" Taehyung push me away. I look at Yoongi once last time and he looks at me too.

He threw the cookies away as he shut the door.

"Room! Now!" I ran to the room.

I get the chains and lock. I started to lock myself. I pray to myself I will get through tonight. Hopefully.

Tbc
How do you like it so far?
Vote and comment