Death Day pt2

Jungkook pov

Today is that day when Taehyung will died. I'm nervous seeing him died. Yoongi told me I don't have to go but I want to. After all the years he hurts me, he is finally getting what he deserves.

Jin was driving us there, I don't know how Jimin been feeling for the past weeks.

"Jiminie are you mad at me?" I ask him since we were sitting next to him.

(Sitting area, Jin is driving, Hoseok is in the passenger seat. In the middle seat, Jungkook and Jimin. Back seat is Namjoon and Yoongi)

"Oh Koo, I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed at myself. How could Taehyung do this? He been my soulmate, it's break my heart that he do this and I'm glad he getting what he deserves" He said. "Jiminie, don't be disappointed to yourself. No one saw it coming beside me. You made lost a soulmate but not our friends and I" I told him. We both hug.

As we got to the building, Jin got into a parking spot. The death sentence Taehyung is getting is electricity chair. I see it before on TV but never thought I see in person.

We got inside the building and we all took our seats which was in the front.

"Any last words to your friends?" The guard ask. "Fuck all of you, especially you Yoongi!" Taehyung spat.

The guards place Target on the chair and started strapping him tight. They put a helmet on his head. (I don't know what how it goes)

"1 2 3, start it" the guard told another guard. He pull the level and sparks were shown. I was shocked to see him like this and I could tell my friends and boyfriend were too.

When he was told to turn it off, he did. They felt his neck and he was fully gone. Out of my life.

As we about to leave, we saw Bogum. "Hell Bogum" I said. "Hollo Jungkook, he is finally gone now" he said. "And I'm glad he is" Yoongi wrap his arm around my waist. "Well I let you guys go" he said as we left.

"Now I can finally take you on actual date" Yoongi kiss me outside of the parking lot. I giggle and kiss him back. "Let's go lovebirds!" Namjoon yelled.

Few minutes later, Yoongi got a called.

Third person pov

"Yoon, Taehyung got out" Bogum told Yoongi. "What! How!" Well I'm about to tell you.

Taehyung somehow survive it, when he was about to be transferred to a bed that was his time to escape and he did. Now he is on his way to find Jungkook.

Tbc
Dum dum dummmmmm

What do you think is going to happened?

Short

I choose Taehyung to stay for this and n3ct chapter. Please don't hate me, it was my choice and also I have ideas