Jimin Is What?

(This is Jinmin chapter)

Jimin is in the bathroom, throwing up for the third time. Jin who was the worry boyfriend was calling the doctor.

"Jinnie!" Jimin yelled. "Coming baby!" Jin put his phone down and grab a cup of water.

"Oh baby" Jimin was on the bathroom floor, crying his eyes out. "I hate throwing up" Jimin cried. "Come here love" Jimin crawl to Jin.

Jin had Jimin drink the water then cleaning his mouth. "I call the doctor, we have a apointment at 1200" Jin rub Jimin back. "Right now, let's get you in a nice warm steam bath" Jin peck Jimin head. "That's sound nice" Jimin smile.

Jin got Jimin to stand up so he can undress him then he got the bath ready. When the tub was ready, he help Jimin in.

"Does this make you feel better?" Jin ask, rubbing his hair. "Mm yes" Jimin moan as the feeling.

When they were done, Jin help Jimin to get out and dried him off. Then he had Jimin to stay in the bathroom so he could grab clothes for him.

He grab one of his own hoodie for Jimin and pants for Jimin. Then he got back, he got Jimin dress.

"So what do you want to do to skip the time?" Jin ask. "Movies?" Jimin ask. "Yes love".

Time skip.

It's was time

They were at the doctor waiting to be called.

"Park Jimin!" A nurse called out. They got up and follow the nurse. The nurse ask them questions which Jimin answer.

"So what seem the problem here?" The nurse ask. "My boyfriend here was throwing up a lot in the morning" Jin explains. "Okay, I get a doctor, he will come soon" the nurse said and left.

About 15 minutes past.

*knock*

The doctor came in. "Hello, I'm Dr. Lee" the doctor greets them. "So Mr. Park you been throwing up" Dr. Lee said. "Yes, I don't feel sick but yes" Jimin said. "Okay, that what I thought. Have you two been sexually active?" Dr. Lee ask. Jimin blushed and said yes.

"Okay then. Pee in the cup and hand it to the nurse" he hand him a cup. "Wait are you saying, he could be pregnant?" Jin ask. "Yes" Dr. Lee said.

Jimin was shocked but also hoping it's positive. He left the room to go to the bathroom then he pee in the cup.

It's was disgusting to hold his own pee but he did it.

"So the test will take 30 minutes, I will be back" the doctor left.

30 minutes passed.

"So I got good new, Mr. Park you are pregnant. Congratulations" Dr. Lee said. "Really! Oh my god!" Jimin was so happy and hug his lover. "I love you so much Minnie" Jin peck his lip. "I love you too" Jimin kiss back.

The lovers went back home to share the news to their friends. Jin texted everyone to come over to their home.

"So what is the news?" Hoseok ask, holding Namjoon. Namjoon stomach is a little bump now. "Well, Jimin is pregnant!" Jin yelled. "What!" Jungkook yelled. "Congratulations!" Namjoon hug Jimin. "Thank you" Jimin said. Everyone congratulations to Jin and Jimin.

"Yoonie, we are the on my couple that are not pregnant" and that made Yoongi choked on his drink.

Tbc

Two more chapters then the book will be done, we are making another book called My Bunny (HopeKook) afterwards.

Our others books will still be update but in random day and hopefully will be finished