Don't Cry

(Warnings)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Warnings)

Jungkook pov

The next day.

I was still tried up on the bed and naked. My wrist and ankles hurt so bad. My legs are still spread apart.

"Please let me go!" I begged. "No! You need to learn!" Taehyung growl and slap my left thigh. "O-ow" I whimper and wanted to cried.

Next thing I know, he was gone. Who know how long I be here?

Meanwhile with Hoseok

Hoseok pov

So rude of Taehyung. I collected his bags and thinking about taking them back to Jungkook today.

I was still in bed with Joon. I was crying last night because I kept thinking maybe Taehyung is treating Jungkook bad and it's made me worried a lots.

(Hoseok is older then Jin, this is their age. Hoseok 23, Namjoon 22, Jin 22, and Jimin 21)

So he cuddle with me, give me sweet kiss and sweet words.

"Joon baby" I was lightly kissing on his chest. (Did you know that Namjoon sleep without his shirt). "Mm yes love" Namjoon open his eyes. "I'm going to Jungkook and Taehyung apartment later to drop Jungkook stuff. Want to go with me?" I ask. "I will baby" Namjoon peck me. "Okay get ready then! I buy brunch (breakfast/lunch) afterwards" I got up.

We both got clean, did our morning routine and got dress.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Both wearing black pants, just imagine Hoseok jacket is long)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Both wearing black pants, just imagine Hoseok jacket is long)

I grab Jungkook bags, while we both got our shoes on then Namjoon got his car keys.

At Jungkook and Taehyung apartment

Once Namjoon park the car, we walk to their apartment. Namjoon knock the door for us. I let the bags inside the car just in case.

No one answer. Namjoon try to see if the knob was unlocked and it was.

"I think no one is here, I go to Yoongi place if he know where they are" Namjoon said as he left.

I didn't go outside because it didn't seem right. I walk to their room. I been to their apartment a couple times when they first dated but that was it.

Once I open the door, I was immediately shocked.

"My child!" I ran to him. "Did Taehyung do this?" I ask and he nodded weakly.
"Namjoon!" I yelled on the top of my lungs.

While I'm waiting for him.

"Baby where the keys" I ask because he was tried up with legs/hands cuffs. "Don't know" Jungkook cried.

Namjoon and also Yoongi ran in the room. They look at Jungkook who was crying and in pains.

"Help me! Taehyung did this and who know when he will come back!" I told them. "He doesn't know where the keys are" I told them. "Wait I have something that might help" Yoongi left.

He came back carry a tools. (You know what tool I'm talking about, I don't know the name)

"Here" Namjoon help Yoongi, they both got all them off and luckily I found the keys in Taehyung game desk set up. I unlocked each of them. "You pack some of his stuff" I told them. "You are no longer staying here. Fuck Taehyung" I told him.

Instead of getting him dress, I took of my jacket and cover him. Good thing he is small. I pick him up and carried him to the car.

Once everyone was in car, there was silence. Their Yoongi and Namjoon spoke.

"How long?" They both said as Namjoon started the car. "Since we were dating" Jungkook said. I'm so pissed, I texted Jin and Jimin to come by.

When we got home. I carried Jungkook in.

"Kook, I'm going to have you do a bath, is that fine?" I ask him. "Yes please, I don't want his touch on me. Could you help me get clean?" Jungkook ask. My heart immediately burst.

I told him to meet me in the bathroom while I get him some clothes.

"I want to kill him" I told Namjoon and Yoongi while looking pissed. "I do too, when I first met them I knew something was off when Taehyung cut off Jungkook. Dump shit I hope he fucking rot in hell" Yoongi slam his fist on table. "I will helping Jungkook taking his bath. Yoongi make yourself comfortable even though you seem you are" I told him.

Back to Jungkook pov

After the bath. I'm glad Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi found me. I never felt this safe.

Jin and Jimin immediately hug me when they got here. I guess they told them.

"Let's fucking called Taehyung over here and ask him why before we take this to the police department" Jin said and that what they do.

We waited, I was so scared and shaking, Yoongi notice that.

Yoongi pull me in my lap. "You're safe bun. Safe with me and them" Yoongi rub my back. "I know, just scared because where am I supposed to go!?" I was freaking out. "Bun, you can stay with me. I don't mind and I'm actually looking for a roommate" Yoongi told me. "Really?" I ask. "Yes" he said.

The door open. It's was Taehyung.

"I thought I told you to stay home!" Taehyung yelled and was about to touch me. "Don't you fucking touch him! You go to hell!" Namjoon slap his hand and yelled. "Shut up. You may be older then me but I don't give a fucking shit!" Taehyung punch Namjoon in the face.

"Tae what the hell is wrong with you!" Jimin ran to Namjoon so did Hoseok. "I will beat your ass!" Jin grab a pan. "Boo hoo, I'm scared" he joke around and grab me.

I let out a yelp when he pull me out of Yoongi lap. "You don't ever touch him bitch!" Taehyung spat on him.

I looked at Yoongi, he look so pissed like a freaking tiger ready to eat his victim.

All the sudden, Yoongi jump on Taehyung and started punching him as I fell on the ground. Jin grab me and put me behind him and called the police.

"Yoon! Don't kill him yet!" Hoseok was telling him. "Die you fucking bitch and also a little tip, never mess me" Yoongi shove Taehyung outside.

I was shaking, I couldn't believe what happened. We all went outside and I immediately hug Yoongi.

"Thank you" I whisper in his ear. "Anything for you, you don't deserve any of this. I promise to take care of you and give you what you truly deserve" he hug me back.

Tbc
Soo...
Lots have happened.
What your favorite moments in this chapter?
Also what do you think going to happen next chapter?
Also next chapter I will be writing where Taehyung got arrested

Vote and comments
Have a nice day or night

Also chose 1 or 2

1

2

Chose wisely *smirked*

*hint this is something to do with Jungkook, Taehyung and Yoongi so choose wisely.