A Rainy Day

(Before I do the chapter, we got power back. My parents roof fell apart so they staying with me and my boyfriends so is my brother, my sister stay with his boyfriend because she is done with school and want to stay with him. People in America or anywhere else. Be safe)

Jungkook pov

I woke up on the couch because of the rain. Then I heard thunder and lightning. I flich because last time it was this weather, Taehyung was fucking the living life out of me. I was barley alive.

I look at Yoongi who was still asleep then I touch my lip, thinking about last night when we kiss. A thunder came and I got scared making Yoongi wake up.

"Oh I'm sorry, please don't hit me" I immediately got scared. "Hey hey, I won't bun" he move my hands away from my face. "Baby if you are scared of the thunder you could have woke me up" he sat up and place me on his lap. "I will do this next time" I said.

As some silence went by, I decided to tell him what Taehyung did last time.

"I swear when we go to court I will make sure the lawyer get him to jail forever or even a death sentence" Yoongi growl and hug me tight.

(Please pm if you know anything about court)

"What do you want to do on a rainy day?" Yoongi ask as he calm down. "Mm, can we cuddle and watch Netflix?" I ask. "Anything for you" we both got up so we clean up the living room then ourselves. We got dress in comfortable clothes.

"Want to go to our room or in the living room?" He ask. "Ooh, can we make a blanket fort? I never did one as I was a child and I really want to do this" I was acting like a little child. I never really do lots of kids thing as a kid.

Yoongi chuckled and calm me down. "Yes we can, how about this. Would you go order our brunch and I get the blanket fort set up?" He share his idea. "Yeah I will!" I said grabbing my phone and went to the kitchen to have quiet.

Oh Yoongi got me a new phone. So happy.

I order Panda Express. (Any meals there, I only ask because I don't eat there because of my food allergies). They said it should be here in 25 minutes.

I couldn't wait. As I went back to the living room, Yoongi was done.

(Imagine the blanket fort is bigger, also the tv is bigger

(Imagine the blanket fort is bigger, also the tv is bigger. The room is dim but have fairy lights on)

"Woah this is beautiful" I said as I crawl in. "Not as beautiful as you are" he made me blush as he got in.

He got Netflix on the TV, he put on a korean romantic shows called My First First Love. (I'm sad that they not making any more episodes or seasons because of one of the male actor)

*ding dong* (Annyeonghaseyo Jeoneun Bangtan Sonyeondan Hwanggeum Maknae Jeon Jungkook Imnida!)

Yoongi got out, it was our brunch because I could smell the foor. He gave the person money and shut the door.

I got out so I could help him. We both got our meals and went back inside the blanket fort.

"Yoonie, before we eat. Can we talk about the kiss?" I ask him. "Yes we can, what about it?" He ask. "Um the kiss made me realize that I um I like you a lot" I told him and cover my face. "Bun, I knew you do because I feel the same way too" he said. "Can we kiss again?" I ask. "Gladly" we place our food down and we both kiss.

After the kiss, Yoongi wanted to ask me something.

"What is it Yoonie?" I ask. "I know you just got out from a serious place but I think this is the right time to ask. Jungkook will you make me the happiest man alive and be my boyfriend?" Yoongi ask, I was shocked. "Yes I will" I hug him.

After the whole thing, we finally got eat our meals happily together.

The end (jk)

TBC
See you next chapter

Was this too fast for their relationship?

I decided to put Mpreg in the book. Which couples would you like to be first?