Don't Kiss Me Yet

(Only one person said 2.. Anyway, my sister is now good. Her boyfriend is with her now. My parents are keeping an eye on her that means I can update but I also have to help them.) Keep on streaming Ateez The real and their other song too.

Still Jungkook pov

I was still in Yoongi arms while the polices were arresting Taehyung. "Hold on, can I do something real quick?" Jin ask the police officer. "Go ahead" Jin immediately smack him. "Go to hell!" Jin spit on him then walk to me and Yoongi.

(The person who chose 2 was safe because 1 was going to have Taehyung ran away from the police so good choice)

Did I mention their is a ambulance. They treated Namjoon face. He got a bruise eyes forming.

"Excuse me, Jeon. We would like to take you to the hospital" one of the medic said. I didn't want to say anything, I just look at Yoongi. "May I come with him?" Yoongi ask. "Yws" he said.

Strangely, I felt so safe in Yoongi arms even though we haven't knew each other so long.

We both went inside the ambulance.

At the hospital.

They did many tests for me. And of course on was positive for rape. I hope I never see him. They so much to me which I was thankful.

I was with Yoongi. We are now waiting for Jin and Jimin to pick us up to take us to our apartment.

I will no longer live where I was and be living with Yoongi. I don't think I can live on my own.

When we saw their car, we both got in. I held on Yoongi arms tightly.

"Koo, don't need to be tight. I will never leave you by your side" Yoongi whisper in my ear. "Please don't ever leave me" I whisper back. "I won't never" Yoongi said as he place his arms around me. Keeping me secure.

At the apartment.

We both said goodbye to them as we walk into Yoongi place.

"Want to get some of your stuff?" Yoongi ask. "Yes please" I said. Taehyung will lose the apartment since I won't be living their. I will probably burn his stuff or sell them.

We went to the old apartment, I immediately started to get flashbacks of us. Out of nowhere I started crying.

"Oh bun" Yoongi pull me into his arms. "M'having flashbacks" I told him. "If you want, you can tell me where your stuff is and I can get them" Yoongi offered. "No it's fine. I got through these flashbacks before and I can do it" I told him.

I only grab couples clothes, bathroom stuff, my personal stuff, plushies, blankets and I think that was it. Yoongi told me tomorrow we will get rest of my stuff in his apartment.

Also did I mention his apartment is much bigger then the old ones.

When we got back, I ask Yoongi where the bathroom is so I could change. I got change into a hoodie that have holes from Taehyung and black sweat.

"Here, wear this instead" he hand me a gray hoodie. "I can't, this is your" I said. "I don't mind and besides I have more. I don't want you to be cold and get sick" he said. I smile and took his hoodie.

"Could I throw this away? Taehyung is the reason why this look like this" I explain. "Go ahead" I throw it away.

"Koo, do you want to watch movies after I change?" He ask. "Sure!" I smile. "You can make popcorn, there is snacks up there and the drink in the fridge" he show me. "Thank you" I said.

As he left, I started making popcorn (in anyway you make popcorn). When the popcorn was done, I pour them in a bowl. I grab two coke, I should ask Yoongi if we can get banana milks.

I place them all on the living room table. Once I sat down on his couch, he came out.

"All set up?" He ask, sitting down. "Yes" I said. I look at what he was wearing. A simple white t-shirt with gray sweat.

Yoongi ask me what I really wanted to watch and I said Iron Man. I love Iron Man.

"Yoongi" I look at him. "Mm" he look at me. "What going to happened to me?" I ask. "I'm not sure, but whatever happens to you I always be here for you" I smile at his words.

All the sudden, our faces got close. Super close. But then I put a finger on his lip to stop.

"Don't kiss me yet" I told him while looking the movie. I saw Yoongi looking shocked in the corner of my eyes.

Yoongi pov

After the movie was done, I realized someone was sound asleep and it's was  Jungkook, of course it's him. He the only one with me.

I turn of everything and put everything away. Then I pick up Jungkook, I carried him into my room since I don't have a guest room. I laid him on the other side while I got in the other side. I made sure we were both tuck in. I turn off the lights with the remote. Then I place an arm around Jungkook so he can feel safe. He started snuggling in my chest which I thought it's cute.

Tbc
This was rushed. Sorry.

Anyway favorite part of the story so far?

Is this story being rush?

Should I bring Taehyung back in future chapters?