Something Is Wrong With Koo

(I'm not happy)

Yoongi POV

I noticed something is off about Jungkook now. I noticed that Jungkook is getting skinnier. He is always eating with me unless he doing something behind my back.

It's was morning, I was up early and I made sure I didn't wake him up. I was going to make out favorite breakfast that we both love then talk with him.

"Yoonie?" I saw Jungkook peak over. "Morning baby" I smile and kiss him. "I want uppies" Jungkook pout. "Clingy today?" I ask and he nodded.

I pick him up and sat him on the chair by the table. "We need to talk after breakfast" I told him as I went to get the plate. "Am I in trouble?" Jungkook ask. "No, it's none of that" I said. "Are you thinking about breaking up with me?" He look at me with a sad bunny look. "No no baby, I promise it none of those" I kiss him and he kiss back.

I end up feeding him while I'm feeling myself. After we are done, he help me put the dishes away and clean them.

"So what did you have to talk to me about?" Jungkook as we sat on the couch. I took a deep breath. "Are you making yourself throw up?" I ask and Jungkook wide his eyes. "Baby, don't lie. I want to help you" I pull him on my lap. "Please be honest" I told him as I kiss him. "Yoongi, it's true. I had a flashback where Taehyung force me not to eat or call me words like fat pig" Jungkook explain to me. "Oh baby, you know you have to eat" I told him. "I know, but I don't feel like it. Are you thinking taking me to the doctor?" Jungkook ask. "Yes love, go get ready. I will called the doctor" I grab my phone.

I was lucky to get appointment, when I was done, I went to get ready too. As I was putting my shoes on, I heard something and it was Jungkook throwing up. I know he couldn't help it but I went to him.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry, I couldn't help it" Jungkook pull his legs to his chest and cried. "Baby, it's okay. I'm not mad. You can't help it" I held him like a baby. "Baby, can you try to drink water or banana milk in the car?" I ask and he nodded.

I decided to carry him to the car and got him set up, I had water and banana milk me for him.

At the doctor.

I had him watch TV on my phone while we are waiting. Once his name got called, we got up and go.

A doctor came in and ask Jungkook what was the problem and look at me. I explain to him what been going on with him and everything but not all the stuff.

"Ah I see, you have a eating disorder. You suffer from past trauma and it causing him not to eat. Mr. Mind please follow this intruse and if this doesn't work then he might be on feeding tube till he better" the doctor explain.

I got papers work and we got to leave. Jungkook was very quiet.

"Baby, do you want to eat at your favorite place?" I ask, hoping he will said something. "Can we just eat noodles?" I ask. "Of course love" I stated the car.

"Baby, you know I won't force you to eat but I want you try not to throw up and at least eat a little bit" I told him. "I will try" Jungkook smile.

As they got home, Jungkook got himself comfortable as I cook noodles.

When it's was done, I carry our bowl to our room because that where Jungkook is.

After some few bites, Jungkook was done. "Baby, can take two move bites" I ask. "Please" I pouted for him and it was rare for me to do that. "Okay I'll try" Jungkook took two more bites then I wat the rest.

I knew it will be hard for him but I believe he can do this

Tbc
What do you think will happen next?