You Can Kiss Me

Jungkook pov

I woke next to Yoongi. He look like a kitten. "Done staring?" I flich. "Don't get scared, you can keep doing it. I know I look like a cat" Yoongi sat up.

"How are you not cold?" I ask because it's really cold. "I'm use to it, feel me" I felt his hand. He was still warm. "C-can you keep me warm please" I ask. "Come here" he patted his lap. I didn't know what that mean but then Yoongi pull me gently on his lap and wrap his arms around me. "Happy bun?" Yoongi ask. I nodded and that made him smile.

Time skip to eating breakfast.

Yoongi made pancakes with fruits on the top. It's was so good and tasty.

"Thank you Yoonie" I said. "For what?" He sat down after he repouring juice in our cups. "Everything and the breakfast, I didn't know how to cook and Taehyung only fed me rice and water" I told him. He grip on his napkin. "Also I shouldn't said his name. I don't want any flashback, I'm sorry" I said. "It's okay Koo, let's just called him 'nothing'." He said.

"Oh also, last night I chat with Hoseok and Jin, we decided to get your stuff so you don't have to be there. I don't want you to have any flashback. So Jimin and Namjoon will be coming over to take you to the mall" Yoongi explain.

(Fyi, Jungkook did get mall stuff from last time, also credit to Veronica_Taylor96 for helping to decided if I should have Namjoon or Hoseok as top. also I changed their age too)

"Really, okay. Can I wear another of your hoodie please?" I ask. "Of course, you can borrow my clothes anytime" Yoongi told me.

After breakfast, Yoongi told me to go take a shower and get ready. I wanted to help him but he told me I don't need to. He is really nice. I think I like him more than a friend.

He gave me permission to get a hoodie from his closet well he say I could go through his closet since we will sharing.

(Yoongi apartment is two room, with a living room and kitchen. One bathroom. A small backyard. One room us where Jungkook and Yoongi will be sharing, the other room is the 'fun' room)

 One room us where Jungkook and Yoongi will be sharing, the other room is the 'fun' room)

(This is the hoodie that Jungkook choose)

After shower, I dry myself then I put on comfy pants and the hoodie I pick.

"Koo, Namjoon and Jimin are here take you to the mall" Yoongi said as I walk to the living room. "Okie, bye Yoonie" I wave but then realize what I just called. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to call you that" I apologize. "Don't be sorry Bun, I give you lots of nickname and I like that nickname" Yoongi said.

*honk honk*

"Look like Jimin is getting to inpatient, call me or text me if you are getting flashbacks or anything. Don't hesitate" Yoongi told me before I went out.

"Kookie!" Jimin hug me from the front seat. "How are you feeling Koo?" Namjoon ask. "Okay I guess, how is your eye?" I ask. "Good now, Hobi made sure I was icing it" Namjoon said.

At the mall.

"Kookie, do you still like to cross dress?" Jimin ask. (First of, there shouldn't be a word called cross dress because clothes don't have genders)

"To be honest yes, but right now not really because you know. I threw them away and I kinda still want to get them but not wear them yet" I explain. "Take your time, want to do that first then eat lunch, then get something for our boyfriend and Yoongi?" Jimin ask. "Sound like a plan" I said and Namjoon nodded.

First store, it's had panties and stuff. Jimin and Namjoon kept showing me a lots and oh my god they brought what they had for me, for me. How am I going to hide them from Yoongi?

"I can't believe you two!" I slap both of their arms. "You know that I'm sharing a room with him!" I told him. "Oh really" Jimin look at me. "I thought he have a another room" Namjoon ask. "He does but he said it's a fun room which I don't know what it mean" I told them, and all they did was shrug.

(They all innocent besides Hoseok, Jin and Yoongi)

For lunch we got large pizza with (your choice) topping to share and three cokes.

At her shopping, they went back to the apartment. Once we got inside, all my stuff was organized.

"Hey Koo, we got everything set up, Yoongi will show you where your stuff is" Jin said. "Thank you guys" I gather everyone and we did a group hug. "Anything for you Koo, you been through a lot and now you are free" Hoseok said.

"Well we should go" Jin said as he place his arm around Jimin waist. "Us too" Hoseok peck Namjoon cheek making him giggle, showing his dimples.

"Bye Joonie, bye Minnie" I hug them. "Bye koo" they said. They all left.

"Jin made us dinner for tonight" Yoongi said as he help me with my bags. As we were picking up my bags, I realized he had the bags that Namjoon and Jimin brought for me, shit.

We got them to the room. "Um Yoongi I got the rest, I meet you in the kitchen to eat" I told him. "Okay, see you then" he left. "Pew that was lucky" I immediately started putting stuff away.

At her that I went to the kitchen, he was still setting things up. "Hey Koo, want to eat in living room while watching a movie?" Yoongi ask. "Sure" I smile.

He carried our plates while I carried out drink. We were eating (any Korean meals).

During the movie I caught Yoongi staring at me.

"Do I have something on me?" I ask him. "No you don't. It's just you look really beautiful" he said softly. I felt myself turning red. "I-i-" Yoongi shush me. "Can I kiss you?" Yoongi ask. "Yes, you can kiss me" I said as he pull me into a deep kiss.

Tbc

So they not have kiss, what else?
Any ideas for the next chapter? Let me know. Have a great day