Sick Yoongi

Yoongi pov

I'm stupid.

I got sick because of the weather and Jungkook scold me for not wearing warm clothes.

Now I'm in bed, with soup on the side where Jungkook feed me and blankets on me. I have the tv on watching 911 on Hulu.

Jungkook was getting me a cup of water because of my cold.

"I'm back hyungie, now let get you feed" Jungkook walk in, holding the cup of water. "Thank you baby" he sat on the side of the bed.

I was sitting up but I was stop. "Let me help you" Jungkook help me. "This is my way helping you because you help me, I know this is just a cold but still" Jungkook made sure the pillow was comfortable for me.

"Open wide" he said after he blow the spoon full with soup. Then he put it in my mouth. "So delicious, how did you make this since you don't know how to cook?" I ask. "Jin, he came by last night after I texted the group chat" Jungkook explain. "He always make sure everyone is taking care and fed too" Jungkook said.

"Now I know why Jimin say that Jin is a caring person" I said as I took another bite. "Yeah, Jin took care of me way back before you know" Jungkook avoid saying his name. "He help Namjoon and Hoseok too. Before dating Jimin, he help him too and that made them fell in love" Jungkook explain.

"Now he is helping me and more for you" I boop his nose and made him giggle but then I cough. "Yoon, are you okay now?" He ask after I drank water. "Yeah for now".

Once I was done, he left again. I'm all alone in the room.

Time skip to night time.

"Yoon, you have to take a bath! It's will help you!" Jungkook and I were arguing because I didn't want to bathe. This is our first fight well sorta of. "No, I don't like bath at all" I said once again. "What if I help you wash yourself?" Jungkook ask. "You would?" I look at him. "Yes I would" Jungkook smile.

Next thing I found myself, naked in the bath tube with Jungkook on the side. I took a bubble bath. I got in before Jungkook could see me. "Ready Yoonie?" Jungkook ask and I nodded.

All I felt was pleasure, he rub my head with soap, making me feel relax. I felt really release in my throat.

"Feeling better?" Jungkook ask. "Yes, also relax too" I respond. Jungkook smile at me and continue what he was doing.

When he was done, he left me so I can get dry and dress. I had to meet him on the bed so he can dry my hair.

I sat on the bed, watching the tv show that I was watching earlier.

"I'm back with dinner but first let's get your hair dry" he said. He sat our dinner on the side table and sat behind me so he could dried my hair.

After that, he fed me. Once we are done. We got ready for bed. He sleep on our couch bed chair that in our room so he doesn't get sick. I miss his warmth but I don't want him sick.

"Is everything comfortable?" Jungkook ask before going to his bed spot. "Yes Koo, everything is comfortable" I cooed at his worries. He always want to make sure I'm comfortable. "Okay, goodnight Yoonie" he blow a kiss at me. "Goodnight Bunny" I catch the kiss to my lip and blow one to him.

Tbc
I'm not great.