Chapter 62

***Warning***
Sexual content included in this chapter

Being home with a newborn is an experience like none other, but Dre and I were able to get ourselves on a schedule. I would pump and breastfeed during the day, while Dre would feed AJ at night. The schedule was working out well for us.

My mom stayed a few nights after we were home to help us get settled. LaShae and Darah were also a huge help for us. I couldn't ask for a better village of family and friends. Dre also made sure my incision was cleaned. He said he had to make sure I healed properly because after the six weeks was over he didn't need anything stopping him from ravishing his sweet pot. It's going to be a challenge for us to go that long without sex, but the sacrifice is well worth it. We have our bundle of joy.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

As the weeks went by, Dre and I had really gotten into a groove. AJ was only waking up every three hours to be fed. He was such a good baby, only crying when he was hungry and time to change his diaper. I also started working a few hours from home which didn't make Andre happy. We had a little argument about me working. He wanted me to take at least three months off without checking in. As the owner, I can't do that. I have to go over contracts and approve them, and help Darah with the presentations.

As I sat at my desk, holding AJ in my arms, replying to my emails, Dre came into my office and sat across from me. He looked at me like he wanted to talk. I closed my laptop. I love my career, but my family will always come first.

"Babe can we talk for a minute?"

I knew he had something on his mind because it's rare that he asks to talk. I stood up with my baby in my arms and grabbed Dre by his hand. We walked up the stairs for me to lay AJ in his crib. I made sure the monitor was on, and Dre and I walked hand in hand to our room. We sat on the couch as I looked at Dre waiting for him to talk.

"Baby girl before you get upset with me, please listen and take in what I say and the reason I'm saying it ok?"

Getting a little nervous, I nodded my head yes.

"Darah knows all of the ins and outs of the company, right?"

I nodded my head yes.

"Would you consider taking a year off to be with AJ. It's not like we need the extra money. I make more than enough to take care of us. I'm just not comfortable with having a nanny take care of our son when the season starts and you're back at work. Unless it's our parents, I don't trust anyone."

I understand what Dre is saying, but he can't think that I'm going to step back from my company that long. We'll have to come up with a plan that we both can agree on, and soon.

"Dre you know that I'm not the one to stay home and be a housewife. We talked about this before I even became pregnant. I can't possibly stay away from the company a whole year even with Darah knowing the ins and outs. It takes the both of us to keep things on track. She can't do it alone and I wouldn't ask her to do that. Dre baby I've worked hard to get the company where it is today. Plus there are so many working women with families and most don't have a rich NFL playing husband. If they can do it, I know we can come up with a plan for me to do it as well. Can we at least discuss a plan?"

I could tell Dre only wanted me home, no other plan was on his radar. We had to come up with something because stepping away from my company wasn't an option.

"As long as we can work up a plan that doesn't involve a nanny raising our son, I'm willing to compromise. I knew asking you to step back for a year was a stretch, but I had to ask."

I pulled Dre to me and kissed his lips.

"I love you so much Dre and the concern you have for AJ makes me fall deeper in love with you. Our son is blessed to have you as his daddy and I'm blessed to have you as my husband."

I put my arms around Dre's neck and pulled him in for a kiss. He deepened our kiss and unbuttoned my shirt. He then unclasped my bra and trailed kisses from my lips to my neck to my breast. Gently swirling his tongue around the nipple of my right breast, he rubbed his thumb across the nipple of my left breast. It feels so good. I wanted more, but we can't go all the way right now.

I unbuttoned Dre's pants and tugged to pull them down. He stopped fondling my breast.

"Baby what are you doing. We have another week before your six week appointment. We need to make sure you're healed." 

He's trying to be strong, but I can clearly see he's standing at attention and I'm ready to relieve him.

"Babe will you take off your pants and underwear please?"

He did as I asked. Once he had removed his pants and boxers, I had him sit back down on the couch. I kneeled between his legs and took him in my mouth. I wanted to please my husband and that's exactly what I did. He could barely control himself. My tongue and mouth was working it's magic on his manhood.

He grabbed my hair into his hands while moaning my name. I continued my magic and started massaging his balls. He was soon on the edge. I pulled his hips towards me and took him in deeper. This was the right move. Dre let out a loud moan before moving my face and squirting in the air. He put my hand around his penis and I massaged him until he fully released.

He closed his eyes and leaned back on the couch. I stood up and straddled him.

"I love you Andre Hassan!"

I pecked him on the lips and made my way to the bathroom to start the shower. We needed to get our night routine completed before our little one woke up. He demands all of our attention and we love giving it to him.