Chapter 31

***Warning***
Sexual content included in this chapter

It's the day before Thanksgiving and I'm at the airport waiting for my parents. I'm so excited to see them. We haven't seen one another since May. I finally heard my name!

"Baby girl!" My mom yelled.

I turned to see her and dad walking towards me. They are finally here! My dad picked me up and twirled me around while holding me in a tight embrace.

"Daniel, you are going to hurt her." My mom whined.

She hated for my dad to beat her with my hugs and kisses. When my dad put me down, I grabbed my mom, hugged her and planted a big kiss on her cheek.

"I'm so glad you guys are here. I've missed you so much!"

We grabbed their luggage and headed towards the pick up lane. When we got outside, my dad asked about my car because I was in Jaxon's SUV. I told my dad that Jaxon had taken my car to the Honda dealership to have the maintenance done. He had an appreciative smile on his face.

"I can't wait to meet this young man." My dad said.

We made our way to my apartment and got my parents settled. My mom wanted to start preparing dinner for Thanksgiving, so she jumped in the shower so she could change into something comfortable. While my mom was in the shower, my dad asked me several questions about Jaxon. I told him that I met him not long after moving to Huntsville and we immediately became friends. We have an indescribable vibe. My dad asked me about my relationship with Andre. I went ahead and told him everything that had happened. My dad was very upset and asked why I didn't tell him. I don't want my dad getting involved. Plus I don't want my dad hating Andre because I know one day, we may try this relationship thing again.

Just then, I thought about the conversation Jaxon and I had a few weeks ago. He's been offered a position in Japan. The company is going to pay for his housing as well as food allowance. He's just not sure when his orders would be approved. He would be gone for five years and he doesn't want me waiting on him. When Jaxon first told me, I was sad, but we've always been up front with one another about our career. That's one thing that I loved about mine and Jaxon's relationship. We talked about our goals and how we would achieve them. Neither one of us would stand in the way of what the other wanted. I will miss him, but I want nothing but the best for him.

Since he found out he'd be leaving, he hasn't been able to keep his hands off of me. We want to spend as much time as we can enjoying one another. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. My dad got up and walked to the door to look out of the peephole.

"Danielle, there's a young man at the door."

"Open the door dad. It's Jaxon."

My dad opened the door and there stood Jaxon. I could tell he wasn't expecting my dad to be the one to open the door. My dad moved to the side so that Jaxon could walk in. Jaxon came beside me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Dad, this is Jaxon Malzon, my boyfriend. Jaxon, this is my dad, Daniel Layton."

They shook hands and exchanged pleasantries. Not a few minutes after Jaxon's arrival, my mom came out of the guest room. She looked from me, to dad, to Jaxon and back to me.

"This must be the young man that has been taking care of my baby girl."

A devilish thought popped up in my mind. Yep that would be him, taking care of me in more ways than one.

"Yes mama. This is Jaxon. Jaxon, this is my mama, Ranell Layton."

My mom walked up to Jaxon and hugged him. I could tell he was surprised by her actions.