Chapter 42

***Warning***
Sexual content included in this chapter

Around 4 a.m. the next morning, I was awakened by Dre calling my name. I was still tired and couldn't figure out what he could want at this time of morning. I turned to see that he had gotten in bed with me.

"Good morning babe. Thanks for putting a blanket over me."

"You're welcome and why are you awake so early?"

"I was hoping to make love to my girlfriend before I have to get ready to catch my flight."

Dre pulled me close to him. I rolled right into his morning hard-on.

"See we're already waiting on you."

I just laughed and snuggled in closer. Dre hovered over me ready to get started. He kissed my lips and I soon gave his tongue access. The way he kissed me made me eagerly await for what was next. He kissed and nibbled down my neck, to my collarbone. As he kissed me, he busied his hands by massaging my breast. His kisses finally met my left breast as he continued to massage the right. My back arched to bring my body closer to his as I moaned his name.

"Tell me what you want, baby."

"I want you Dre."

"I need you to be more specific, Tahleea. What do you want?"

I think it's more of a need than a want at this moment.

"I need you inside of me. I need you to make love to me. I need you please!"

I didn't have to beg. Dre was ready, willing and able to give me just what I needed. He licked my honey pot and massaged my clit. So skillful with his tongue, he made me cum before he entered me. When he was satisfied with my core workout, he hovered over me again and crashed his lips onto mine. His tongue met mine allowing me to taste myself. As we continued to kiss, he gently rubbed his thumb around my clit. Damn this felt so good. I widened my legs more and gently grabbed Dre's manhood. I stroked him up and down as I rolled my thumb around the tip.

Dre moaned and deepened his kiss. He massaged my honey pot and I felt myself coming undone. I had to hang on so I broke our kiss and scooted under Dre until I was mouth level with his penis. I took him in my mouth. As I stroked him up and down with my hand, I twirled my tongue around the tip until I'd robbed him of every bit of his pre-cum. My mouth continued to pamper Dre's penis and his moans let me know he was enjoying his service. Dre began thrusting in and out of my mouth. I grabbed his rock hard ass cheeks to push him in further.

OH baby! Yes baby! I'm about to cum! Shit, aaaaahhhhh!"

Soon he was emptying his seed down my throat, and I could tell he wasn't done. I scooted back up in the bed and grabbed the back of his neck as we began kissing. Dre reached down between my legs and entered me with his finger.

"Tee I love how your juices flow for me. This is my flower."

Just as he said that, his manhood slid up in me. As many times as we have had sex, he still manages to put me in a little pain before pleasure. I'm not complaining. It hurts so damn good. From one to two to three orgasms, Dre pleased me in so many different positions. I was finding it hard to catch my breath.

He pulled out so I could get on my knees. I'm not just on my knees, my chest is touching the bed and my ass is in the air. We both love this position. Dre entered me again with renewed power. I grabbed a pillow and placed my face into it, screaming his name. His thrust was harder and faster. Our skin was crashing together. It felt like he was balls deep in me.

"Dre baby! Oh Dre... aaaaahhhh baby. Oh my god baby! Yessss give IT TO ME!"

Dre gripped my hips tighter. He moved me back and forth so my honey pot collided with his dick during his forward thrust.

"Tahleea baby you feel so good. Oh baby. Damn! Baby...."

I was at my second wave in this position. My Gspot was being ravaged. I continued to grip the pillow hoping I could hang on and not collapse. Dre reaches under me and gently pinches my very sensitive nub. This was it. Lights out. As I screamed Dre's name, I released my nectar all over him. He soon followed, releasing his seed into me. It felt so warm. My legs were like jello.

I allowed my body to flatten to the bed as Dre pulled out. I was still a little high. It takes me a minute to calm down. Dre started gently kissing me from the small of my back up to my neck. When he got to my ear he whispered that he loved me and turned me over. I was slowly coming down from the clouds as he looked down at me.

"I want you to be my wife."

I just stared at him, not responding. We hadn't talked about marriage. We were making sure to take it slow and really work on our relationship. Honestly I have to say that since I've known Dre, this is the best year we've had together.

I'm not sure if we are ready for this. All kinds of things were going through my mind. Dre shook me out of my thoughts.

"Tee, stop over thinking it. We will talk about it when I get back. Ok?

I couldn't talk so I just nodded my head yes. He kissed my lips and got up to go to his bathroom to get himself ready. At one time, all I wanted was to be Mrs. Hassan. Now that the question has been asked, I'm not sure that I'm ready. I got up from the bed and went into the guest bathroom to shower and get myself ready to go back to my parent's house.

Dre was finishing up packing when I was getting ready to leave. He walked me to the front door. We stood and looked at one another for a moment before he leaned down to kiss me.

"I want you here when I get back, ok?"

I told him that I would and I'd also cook dinner. He got excited about that and kissed me again. I told him to have a good game and that I'd see him in a few days. I walked out of the house, closing the door behind me. Marriage, am I ready?

A/N

Dre is planting the seed. He's ready to claim the person he feels belongs to him; Tahleea. Is he ready for her? Do you think he's changed?

Please vote, share and comment 😘