Chapter 54

***Warning***
Sexual content included in this chapter

I can't believe how quickly the holidays have approached us. I hired a company to decorate the house for the fall and it was so pretty. Besides family and friends birthdays, November and December are my most favorite months. Dre has a game on Thanksgiving day, so the family would be meeting at our house for dinner the evening before. We will all attend the game on Thanksgiving since it's a home game.

I was busy getting my grocery list together when Dre walked in the kitchen from downstairs.

"What are you doing beautiful?"

"I'm writing my grocery list. Is there anything in particular that you need?"

"A grocery list isn't required for what I need." He said. 

On his way to the refrigerator, he stopped and planted a kiss on my forehead. Before he could walk off, I grabbed his hand and pulled him close to me. I stood up from the bar stool and wrapped my arms around his neck. Looking him in his eyes, "do you know how much I love you?"

Dre looked at me. "I think I know. Do you have time to show me?"

I took Dre by his hands and led him upstairs to our balcony. We have a table setting for 2 that fit perfectly on the balcony.

"Sit down and relax, I'll be right back." I went back into the kitchen and pulled out a gold serving tray. Placing two shot glasses and a bottle of Tennessee Whiskey on the tray and a Black and Mild cigar for Dre. I went back to our room and changed into one of my new lingerie pieces and bedroom heels. Once I was done getting myself together, I picked up the tray and walked out on the balcony.

Dre continued to sit, studying my body as I poured both of us a shot of whiskey and lit the black and mild for him. After we took our shot, Dre set back in his chair waiting on what was to happen next. I turned the music on playing You by Monifah.

As the music played, I danced and lip synced the entire song, not allowing Dre to touch me, despite his many attempts. Once the song was over, I stood in front of him in all of my mostly nakedness. He sat his cigar on the tray and poured another shot of whiskey. Never taking his eyes off of me, he took the shot and placed the glass back on the tray.

He leaned back in his chair. "Take off your bra."

I did as I was told, now standing in front of him with just a string thong covering me. His eyes continued to study my body as if he's trying to remember every curve. "Turn around and take off your panties slowly."

Again I did as I was told. I'm now standing with my back to Dre completely naked. I started getting fidgety because he wasn't saying anything or touching me. I turned to look over my shoulder to see what he was doing. He still sat studying me.

Finally he stood behind me and wrapped one arm around my waist. He whispered in my ear, "you're so fucking sexy." With his free hand, he grabbed my throat and started kissing me on my neck. He sucked and nipped until he was at my collarbone. That's one of my sensitive areas and he knows it. His hand slid from my neck, across my breast down to my honey pot. Gently massaging my delicate flower, he started kissing my neck again. "I'm going to fuck you. Are you ready for me?"

Feeling the heat rise in my core, I told him I wanted all of him. In one quick motion, he bent me over and entered me with so much force. He hit my gspot and never detoured. Orgasm after orgasm, he was in full control. All I could do was hold on for the ride.

I turned to look over my shoulder wanting to see him. His eyes were closed as he licked his lips. He opened his eyes to see me looking at him. He winked and kept doing damage to my cervix. Damn he was like the energizer bunny. I know if I wasn't on birth control, he most definitely would be knocking me up.

He pulled out, turned me around and picked me up so that my legs were wrapped around his waist. Sitting back in his chair with me straddling him, he entered me again. "Ride me baby!" I did just that.

The way he had me straddling his manhood led him straight to my gspot with every thrust. Sweat was pouring from the both of us like we'd just finished running a marathon. As I rode him, he grabbed both of my breasts, slightly tightening his hands around them.

It seemed like we'd been going for hours. I was losing steam but Dre seemed to still have more to give. Refusing to let him know I was barely holding on, I slowed my rhythm and worked on his weakness. Leaning forward, I licked his outer ear and started talking dirty to him. I wanted him to know that I'd grown up a little. Keeping my lips close to his ear, "you make me feel so good baby, touch me." He grabbed and squeezed my ass cheek. I knew I would get a reaction. I started slowly making a circle motion around his manhood. "I don't mean to slow down this ride, but I need to feel every fucking ripple of this dick." I spoke soft and sensual.

Placing my feet on either side of Dre using the sides of the chair for balance, I opened my legs and adjusted myself so he could see me glide up and down on his penis. Keeping the round about motion, I slowly rode him until he released inside of me. He pulled me to him for a kiss. I felt his tongue join mine. We held one another, kissed and felt up one another until nightfall, greeting the stars.  I didn't want this day to end.

A/N

Tahleea showed Andre a little bit of her wild side and he was ready for it. 💦💦