Chapter 28

***Warning***
This chapter includes sexual content

It's been a month since our beach trip. Jaxon and I are having so much fun together. I found a place in Monrovia that has horses, so I took him horseback riding. He didn't do too bad. He said I look like a pro. I told him that I have been riding horses since I was eight years old.

Jaxon took me skating. I was nervous about that's because I had never been skating. I caught on and was able to circle the whole floor without falling.

He still cooks for me, we workout at least five days a week and run on Saturday mornings.

I'm sitting at my desk thinking about all the things that Jaxon and I have done. We are enjoying one another's company and really getting to know each other. It puts a smile on my face. The ringing of my desk phone knocks me out of my thoughts.

"This is Tahleea Layton." I answered.

"You sound so sexy."

It was Jaxon. I just blushed. He makes me feel so good.

"Not as sexy as the person on the other end," I said.

He started laughing. I love to hear him laugh. It's so freaking contagious. He asked me to come to his house when I got off because he was cooking dinner. I told him I'd see him around seven. I'd planned on going to the mall to get a few things. Plus Jaxon's birthday is in a few weeks and I needed to confirm all the arrangements. I've rented an event room and told his parents to invite his friends because I didn't know them. They said they would handle that and were happy that I was doing this for Jaxon. They even told me they've never seen Jaxon this happy in a relationship. I told them that he makes me happy as well.

After running my errands, I arrive at Jaxon's house a little early. His SUV is in the driveway but no lights are on inside. I called his cell to make sure he's home. He told me that he'd left the door unlocked and for me to come in. I got out of the car, locked the door and walked to the porch. When I opened the door, what I saw was breathtaking. There were tea light candles leading to Jaxon's room.

I followed the path. Once I crossed the threshold to his room, there was another path of red and white roses that led to the bathroom. When I made it to the bathroom, Jaxon was standing by the tub that was full of bubbles. The smell of lavender entered my nostrils. It smelled so good. He had jazz music playing so softly and candles lit throughout the bathroom.

Not saying a word, he reached his hands out to me. I walked up to him and as soon as I got close enough, he pulled me close to him. He started kissing me which made me melt in his arms. He left my lips and started placing kisses all over my face. I didn't know what I had done to deserve this kind of treatment. He then moved to my collarbone lightly kissing.

"Take your shoes off baby."

I do as I'm told. He turns me around and unzips my dress and unhooks my bra. I allow my dress to drop to the floor and step over it. Jaxon puts my bra on the counter. That's when he noticed I don't have on any panties. He licked his lips and looked at me like he was ready to devour me then.

When I was completely naked, he took off his shorts and stepped into the tub. This tub is huge! He takes my hand and helps me in. When we're both situated in the tub, that's when he asks me how my day was. I tell him and ask him the same. He said he had several conference calls but nothing eventful. He told me to relax. I laid back against his chest. I felt him rising. I wanted him but I didn't want to take over his plans for us, so I just stayed in place.

His hands soon found my breast and he gently massaged them. It felt so good. I laid my head near his neck. He leaned down and kissed me. What is this man doing to me? His kisses can send me into an orgasmic fit. We continue kissing as one of his hands leave my breast and slide down to my honey pot. He massages my lady part so delicately. Moving his thumb over my clit, he gently rolls his thumb continuously until I quiver to his touch.

He enters me with his middle finger. Not rushing, he goes in and out slowly and captures my lips again. Our tongues dance to the symphony of our hearts. I feel myself contracting around his finger. That's when he adds two more fingers and picks up his pace. I'm about to explode. No longer able to sit still, I began to grind against his fingers.

"Jaxon!"

"Let it go baby. Don't hold back." He instructed.

I let the floodgates open. It took me a minute to settle down. I was still turned on. I turned around and pulled his bottom lip into my mouth and straddled him. I held his man hood and placed it at my entrance. Since Jaxon and I have been together, he's always put in the work, but not tonight. I slid down him one inch at a time until he was all the way inside of me.

Starting off in a slow grind, I looked in his eyes. I took both of my hands and placed them on both sides of his face and allowed our tongues to mingle again. I needed more and deepened our kiss as I continued to glide up and down on his man hood. He began to moan in my mouth. It looks like I'm doing something right. He placed his hands on my hips. I picked up my speed. As I was coming down on him, he would thrust upwards. I felt my walls constrict again. I put my arms around his neck trying my best to hold on. He was thrusting hard and I felt all of him. I was a screaming mess.

"Jaxon! Baby! Shit! This. Feels. So. Damn. Good!"

I arched my back and pushed myself further down on his man hood. Up and down, up and down until he couldn't take it anymore.

"Cum with me baby."

He didn't have to ask me twice. I was already on edge. We released at the same time. Damn this felt so good and I wasn't done. I turned around so that my back was against his chest and put him back inside of me. I rode him as if I was riding a bucking stallion. Jaxon reached around and started massaging my clit. This knocked me over and I released again.

Jaxon told me to get on my knees and hold on to the sides of the tub. He enters me from the back. His rhythm was much different in this position and he immediately hit my g-spot. We moaned each other's name until we both exploded. He slid out of me and sat back in the tub pulling me close. As I laid back on his chest, I smiled thinking of how good this man makes me feel. It's almost like it's too good to be true.