Chapter 12

My parents and Andre are at the airport with me and my mom is a crying mess.

"Mama, please don't cry. You're making leaving very hard."

"I'm sorry Tahleea. These are tears of mixed emotions. Your dad and I are so proud of you. I'm going to miss you."

"Mama you know you guys can always come visit me right. I'm just a flight away ok."

Me and my parents hug and exchange cheek kisses. I then turn to Andre. He grabs me up and lands a kiss so passionate that I would have a hard time recovering from it. I turned to look at my parents because I don't want to be affectionate in front of them.

"I'll see you as soon as the season is over." Andre said.

I told him to focus on winning the Super Bowl this year. He had the widest grin and promised to make it happen. I had no doubt that he was prepared to do his part to win.

My flight was called. Andre held me so tight and kissed me again. When he let go, my mom took that opportunity to grab me again. I hugged and kissed my mom and dad again and then turned to walk towards the corridor to the plane. Once I'm at a distance that they can't see me, I allow the tears to flow. I've never been too far away from my parents. Now I'm going to a place with no family or friends.

I landed in Huntsville, AL. The skies are clear but it's cold! The cabs were waiting, so I grabbed one to take me to my apartment. I hope it looks as good as the pictures online. The director that I'll be working under suggested The Paddocks because they are nice, it's a gated community and not too far of a drive from Redstone Arsenal.

Arriving at my apartment, the taxi cab driver got out and unloaded my luggage from the trunk. I paid my fee and walked towards my apartment. Unlocking the door and walking in, I see that it is a nice and cozy place. It's two bedrooms and two full bathrooms. I made sure to get this size so my parents would have a room to sleep.

I'll have a week to settle in before starting my job which is good since my furniture will be delivered tomorrow. I ordered 2 full size bedroom sets, a living room suit that includes a couch and loveseat, and a small dining table with four chairs. This will also give me time to do a little sightseeing and hopefully find a Walmart where I can purchase a few small appliances.

I opened my suitcase to take out my blankets, pillows, cleaning supplies and toiletries. After thoroughly cleaning both bathrooms, I took a shower and settled in to call my parents and Andre. Once I checked in with everyone, I allowed sleep to take over.

Waking up the next day, I was refreshed and ready to get my day started. Thinking it was early morning, I got up and stretched. Looking over at my phone, I noticed the time on my phone read 11:00 a.m. I rushed  to the bathroom to do my morning routine.
My furniture was scheduled to be delivered at noon. 

By the time I was done getting dressed and doing my hair, the delivery company called to let me know they were ten minutes away. I was so excited to furnish my little place. I started a list of things I needed to purchase from Walmart. There was also a leaflet from Big Lots in the sales paper so I'll check them out as well.

The delivery guys finally arrived and set up all of my furniture. I put the covers and pillows on the beds. Once everything was done, I went to Big Lots. It was just right up the street from my apartment. They had everything I needed. After leaving Big Lots, I drove to Kroger to do a little grocery shopping. It was actually closer to me than Walmart. These places will definitely be on my list of places to shop for household goods and groceries.

After unloading everything from the car, I washed all of my towels and appliances and put up the groceries. By the time I was done washing and drying everything, it was dark, so I called my mom and chatted with her for a while. While on the phone with my mom, Andre called. I told my mom I would talk to her later so I could talk to Andre.

As soon as I said hello, he told me how he missed me. I just shook my head because it wasn't like he was able to see me every day when I was in Texas.

"Andre I've only been gone one day."

"I miss being able to take a quick drive to see you babe. I already miss kissing you, caressing you and fu...."

"I get it Andre, you miss me!" I said while laughing. "I miss you too. It won't be long before you'll have time to visit me."

"That's too long,Tahleea. I'm already having withdrawals from that sweet tight pussy. How am I going to do without you for that long?"

"I'm quite sure you can think of something Andre. It's not like we were able to...you know...every day."

"What is...you know...?"

"Andre you know what I'm referring to."

Andre knew I was still a little shy when it came to talking about our sex life. He found it to be quite entertaining and would always try to get me to say having sex or fucking.

"Tahleea what is it that we do?"

"We get together Andre!" I said frustrated.

He laughed like I had just told him a joke.

"One day you are going to say it. Don't be embarrassed by it and we both love getting together."

He started laughing again. I didn't see the humor in it, but his laugh is so contagious that he had me laughing before long. We talked for about an hour before we said our goodbyes. After getting off the phone, I went to the bathroom to do my nightly routine and got in the bed.  Oh it felt so good to actually be sleeping in my new bed. It wasn't long before sleep took over.