14. Jelly

"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"... other teachers are asking me about your pregnancy. This is slowly visible to everyone and it's a huge problem. We can not afford to keep a student in that state in our school, the good name of our facility is at risk," Mr. Na was talking sharply.

"But... Mr..." Jungkook's voice cracked.

"Have you scheduled the abortion? This is my last warning. If you won't get rid of it in the next two weeks you're out of that school."

"Stop right there!" Jimin has heard enough so he stormed the room Jungkook's cried out eyes rising in fear.

"Yes Jimin, how can I help you?" Mr. Na faked a nervous smile.

"What you've done here is against the law. You're threatening and harassing a student."

"Jimin, that..." sweat began to roll down Mr. Na's forehead.

"What teacher are you? Especially in a situation like that you should offer help and support towards your student, especially someone so talented and hard working like Jungkook," Jimin was trembling from anger. "My lawyer will contact the school board about your behavior. This will not go unnoticed."

"But, Jimin, this is... he is just some poor kid without parents who is only spoiling the image of our scho..." Mr. Na stepped back as Jimin's eyes lit up, he was keeping the rests of sanity to not to jump at the teacher.

"Come Jungkook," he muttered so the boy skipped to the door the into the corridor.

"Expect a call from the board," Jimin sent the teacher one last glance then ran behind Jungkook to catch him into his arms. "It's ok, it will be all ok. He has no right."

"I should do it tomorrow, call doctor Seokjin," Jungkook sniffed.

"No, stop. He's an idiot, the school has no right to expel you because of personal reasons."

"The teachers will make my life hell if I won't..."

"No, I will not allow. You know that my parents are the main sponsors of the school," Jimin used his sleeves to caress Jungkook's tears off. "Come, you need something good to eat, we will skip the rest of classes."

"I can't."

"Ah... ok, after school we will go somewhere nice."

"No, you should leave me alone," Jungkook suddenly pulled out of his arms running away when Jimin was standing there like frozen feeling so empty.

It was almost the end of the week again, the third day of total silence from Jungkook, so Jimin's frustration was rising, his wolf impatient. It was the first day of Jungkook attending school but each time their eyes met the boy was looking away.

"So, we have no progress on the case of Seilia's friend," Tae stopped next to Jimin's locker. "Days are passing and you still aren't any bit closer to finding your mate."

"What should I do, torture Seilia?" Jimin slammed the locker shut.

"I mean, hooking up with her might be enough," Namjoon grinned.

"And she is waiting for it for months so she will sing all secrets like a nightingale," Hobi raised his brows.

His three friends annoying him as always.

"Good, tell Seilia that I'm holding a party tonight," he pressed out through clenched teeth.

"You're throwing a party tonight!" The boys became excited. "Finally! Jimin wow! We're so happy."

"Sure, but don't invite anyone weird, I want as less mess to clean as possible," he put the backpack on one shoulder walking down the corridor hearing the chatter behind his back breaking out.

Of course it was huge news, Park Jimin was doing a party after two months. The girls will go crazy, Jimin chuckled pressing his hands into his pockets. Of course he was school's it boy, they were all dreaming to befriend or date, or at last hook up with.

"Jimin! We will be there for sure!" The girls from cheerleading squad caught up to him tossing air kisses his way and he grinned combining his dark hair back.

It felt good to know what impact he had, and who knows, maybe Seilia's friend will be there, or one of those people will be his lost mate. Jimin's skin tingling when he turned behind the girls eyeing them down so they giggled. His smile confident, yet it died down the moment he caught doe eyes staring straight at him. All blood in his veins freezing to ice and for a good second he had forgotten how to take a breath as Jungkook looked wow, in those used oversized black hoodie. The most ethereal piece of art in the whole world for sure.

Jimin's lips formed the boys name, he hurried through the corridor catching up to the omega.

"Hi, are you ok? You have been avoiding me for three days."

Shrug, that was all Jungkook had for him, Jimin's blood boiling so he took the boy's arms cornering him at the wall.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook's doe eyes filled with worry.

"I'm organizing a party tonight, please come," whispered Jimin lowering his voice getting so dangerously close to the boy's face he could feel Jungkook's rapid breath against his lips.

"I don't think it's a good idea for me to go," Jungkook lowered his gaze. "Also I have my shift today."

"What is it today, Thursday? You have the afternoon shift on Thursday," Jimin was tripping on words observing Jungkook's delicious lips, the piercing, the mole underneath.

"Yes," Jungkook sighed.

"So you can make it to my party. I will be waiting for you," Jimin was watching the boy's face inch after inch.

"Um... I'd rather not come," Jungkook blushed.

"I'll be waiting for you," Jimin needed all his self control to not to close that small distance, but he behaved scooping back then hurrying down the corridor his heart beating so loudly as what was he just doing?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Thank you for all your lovely feedback and the 10K reads, I had been really anxious about this book but I'm so happy you're enjoying it. So what do you think about the teacher being so oppressive towards Jungkook? What about Jimin's plan to throw a party? Will Jungkook appear?

Much <3