9. Lemonade

Why was doing this here way more exciting than a yacht party with the hottest girls?Time passing way too slowly, definitely crawling, so he was making rounds up and down the living room

Time passing way too slowly, definitely crawling, so he was making rounds up and down the living room. The TV loud when he switched it on trying to focus on something else than that restlessness in his heart. Jungkook was upstairs, in the guest room, why was it so strange to bare.

It was half an hour later when his assistant rang the doorbell and Jimin hurried to pick up everything he has brought. His moves quick yet precise, so he was setting the dining table, lighting up candles in the antique holder then pulling the curtains open to reveal the huge windows leading towards the terrace. It was still dark outside, but in two hours from now some faint dawn will be raising.

"Looks good," a low voice sounded so Jimin almost dropped the plates he was holding.

Jungkook was wearing his training clothes, his feet bare while he was leaning at the dining room door frame.

"I was going to call you."

"I've heard the doorbell. Have taken a nap," the boy bit on the lip piercing.

"So, please take a place. I will bring some slippers for you, the floor might be cold," Jimin hurried out to the main hall to rumble through the cupboards. "Here," he breathed out coming back.

"You don't have to," Jungkook blushed but took the slippers putting them on before sitting on the carved chair and looking towards the chocolate muffin longingly.

"I'd offer a drink but I know you can't drink now," Jimin put the muffin on a plate then placed it in front of the boy.

"That's way more than enough," Jungkook licked his lips investigating the chocolate cake.

"I will bring some lemonade," Jimin hurried to the kitchen, why was he running around like crazy, to not to sit down and confront that strangeness.

The muffin was almost finished when he came back with the glasses and Jungkook had his cheeks stuffed full like a hamster.

"Good," he gave Jimin thumbs up.

"I'm happy," Jimin sat down observing the boy while sipping the lemonade.

It was so pure, the way Jungkook's whole face was lighting up confronted with food.
The silence long, just them sitting there stealing secret glances.

"Tell your family cook, that he's a genius," said Jungkook after a while when he was finishing the pickled cucumbers.

"He has been a chef in a star restaurant before, so..." Jimin laughed.

"Yes, that explains a lot."

They burst out with giggling, the awkwardness lifting replaced by comfort.

"You can always come here whenever you need a place to stay," said Jimin and the boy's eyes lit up.

"I will not bother you."