36. Bread

"Your noises were unbearable," Jimin raised his brow

"I discovered something, there's a secret place in there. It's good," Jungkook jumped on the bed placing the toy on the duvet.

"Oh... great," Jimin had no idea what to say, Jungkook has definitely had the most unusual perspectives about sex he has ever come across.

"Can I help?" The boy grinned pointing at Jimin's arousal.

"When have you become so naughty?"

"I'm just a teenage boy, like you," Jungkook blushed a bit approaching him to lean over his lap and unwrap his treasures.

Jimin's heart banging in his chest impossible to calm down when the boy's soft lips closed around him smoothly. The only thing he was able to do was to watch that fascinating sight of his love swallowing him in deep impossible moves, the water drops falling off his hair banging against Jimin's lower stomach and hips.

"Kookie..." he gasped.

The boy taking him deeper against his palate, Jimin all glowing, falling without hold underneath that affection, that was leaving him speechless.

Jungkook working him up towards some dark clouds so he moaned trying to hold on against fulfilling, pulling Jungkook's head up a bit in his hands till the boy licked him up finishing with lips pressed to his tip.

"Beauty, let me have you."

"Take me," gasped Jungkook.

The silence vibrant around them, Jimin falling without hold into that omega he pulled onto his lap by the bathrobe strings.

"Ride me," he was dirty talking Jungkook who's eyes became golden from lust, his claws appeared, his fangs out, that beauty so breathtaking, the most fascinating sight in his entire life for sure.

Jungkook's thighs smooth underneath his palms when the boy lowered himself onto him and Jimin dived into that beloved ocean, so moist and soft.

The omega's eyes glowing in the room and he rocked himself up and down on Jimin, gasping for air, going on so hard, the alpha was surprised how needy his boyfriend was.

Definitely starved from lack of action for so long, he chuckled leaning against the pillows to rock his hips in a similar rhythm and double the fraction. Jungkook's round butts so fresh in his hands he squeezed them enjoying to the fullest.

Jungkook desperate to feel more bouncing in his lap so he pulled him closer to kiss roughly, until both were so high they were fighting for breath, begging, moaning, coming down in soft rough pleasure, Jimin suddenly flipping the omega over pinning his hands to the mattress to finish in deep hard thrusts. Jungkook moaned, gasped, moaned louder closing his eyes to fall and explode, that sight so pretty Jimin felt his own climax carrying him into golden clouds, gates of heaven for sure, when he moved his hips a few more times coming down, barely keeping his twitching body up so he rolled them over on the side. The heart was banging in his chest, his breath heavy, it was difficult to regain it.

Jungkook was watching him through half opened eyes a soft smile wandering over his face.

"That was good," Jimin caressed up the boy's thigh.

"Best," Jungkook smiled scooping closer to rest his head on Jimin's arm, both lying there resting in each other's embrace. Jimin so peaceful and full he closed his eyes cuddling to the boy till both fell into a short nap.

The phone buzzed so Jimin swore reaching for it to pick up.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry to wake you up Mr. Park, but the delivery of the canvas is here," there was the voice of his assistant coming from the speaker.

"Ok, give me half an hour," Jimin rubbed his face.

It was still early and Jungkook was peacefully sleeping by his side. Last night they had done a few more things before changing the sheets and falling asleep in pajamas.

"Take a rest," Jimin pecked the boy's lips getting up carefully to not to wake Jungkook up, both his babies needed the best treatment possible and Jimin returned to sit down on the mattress then move his hand underneath the duvet to gently caress over Jungkook's belly.

I hope you're ok little lady, I love you a lot, he muttered in his mind taking his hand away to tiptoe out of the bedroom and use the bathroom down the hall for a quick shower. Later tonight they were invited to Hobi's party, so it will be another long night.

It was about twenty minutes later when he was drinking his morning coffee when the door opened and his assistant came in leading the men carrying the special easel and canvas inside.

"Put it there along the living room windows," Jimin was excited, definitely way more excited than Jungkook about the exhibition. "Just be as quiet as possible," he ordered the workers.

"Should we unwrap the canvas?" Asked one of the men.

"Yes," Jimin sat down on the couch observing their efforts.

Soon that turquoise mirror surface emerged and was placed on the long wooden holder, the canvas itself looked like a masterpiece.

"Jimin? Are you up... oh!" Jungkook was rubbing one eye cutely walking into the room to stop and watch the canvas with his jaw dropped.

"Hey, it's ready. Do you like it? Is it the right color?" Jimin became nervous as Jungkook's reactions were always unpredictable for him.

The boy was standing there blinking for a good minute before slowly approaching the canvas to glide his fingers over the mirror like surface.

"It's perfect," he muttered almost noiselessly.

"Thank you guys, you worked well," Jimin got up to shake hands with the workers then gave his assistant a sign to make them go.

Soon it was just him and Jungkook in the living room, the boy still investigating the canvas.

"I still can't believe all this is real," he whispered.

"Just paint, don't worry about anything," Jimin back hugged him caressing over his belly gently.

"What if one day I will wake up from this dream?" Jungkook bit on the piercing.

Jimin had no idea what to say so he stayed quiet cuddling his huge baby omega giving him his warmth hoping they can stay like that forever, two boys lost in a dream.

Thank you so much for being here. I hope you liked the chapter. What do you think about Jikook's hot time and their morning? Can their fairy tale last?
If you're wondering why I'm not addressing the news, today I can not...

Much <3