40. Papaya

The tiny bell rang so Yoongi lifted his head sending Jimin a not so nice gaze

"Is Jungkook?" Jimin turned to spot the boy sitting at his table staring out of the windows like fixed. "Hi! How are you doing?" He sprinted that way pulling the chair out for himself.

Shrug. Jungkook lifted his shoulders then let them fall.

"I have destroyed the painting, it's gone now," whispered Jimin although he hated lying to the boy, yet he really hoped it will raise Jungkook's mood.

"Good," Jungkook bit on the piercing as if considering something heavily. "Do you have some time later today. I'm finishing my shift at 8 pm."

"Sure, I always have time for you and I will pick you up after your shift. What do you want to do?" Jimin's heartbeat sped up, maybe he could propose something nice, like a dinner date or going to a theme park, something fun to take Jungkook's mind off the sad things.

"Will you drive me to the clinic after my shift?" Asked Jungkook so suddenly Jimin felt as if someone has punched him in between the ribs.

"The clinic?" He stuttered. "Why?"

"I can not wait any longer. I will go crazy waiting for it so I had called doctor Seokjin and scheduled the abortion for 9 pm today," Jungkook turned, his eyes so dark Jimin has never seen them like that.

"What?" He might as well be collecting his jaw from the floor, all skin on his body covered with cold goosebumps.

"What? I can't wait any longer, it doesn't make sense anyway one day more or less. Jimin you see how it's torture. I can't. I need it over now," Jungkook's chin trembled.

Some tears left the corners of his eyes to roll down his face.

"You can't... how do you... are you fucking insane!" Jimin became so frightened at his own scream when Jungkook's eyes changed to hard ones.

"Are you insane! Who has told me he will be here for me, will accept any decision I will make!" Jungkook jumped up Jimin's blood boiling in a rush.

"But not if you want to get rid of the little one..." his voice cracked, Jungkook's face became so pale Jimin was afraid he might faint.

"Of course, now I'm a fucking murder! Right? Being here for each other, no matter what, that's what being boyfriends means! Right! Fuck you! All lies! Lies by a rich ass brat who doesn't know a damn thing about life!" Jungkook was trembling his fists clenched when he suddenly took his things slamming the notebook into his backpack then passed Jimin not sparing him even a glance, a second later the little bell rang, the front door was slammed with impact when Jimin sank to his knees tearing on his own hair.

"Fuck!" What have I done.

Yoongi was pale like a ghost when Jimin was passing him while storming out of the cafe down that shabby street behind that disappearing posture of the boy.

"Jungkook! Jungkook! Stop! I'm sorry! I..." he yelled sprinting behind the omega who turned tossing him a gaze that could kill.

"Fuck off! Leave me alone! Get lost! I don't want to see a fucker like you ever again!" Jungkook used his sleeve to dry the tears then turned around storming off and Jimin was standing there in total shock, as what has that just been. Why couldn't he have used any other words. Has he lost it all?

"Fuck!" He was so mad, his blood rush scary, his claws showing when he was shifting approaching his car kicking the tires swearing so loudly all baggers in the street were looking at him as if he has lost it. He has lost it for sure, lost it all, his sanity, the little one, Jungkook.
Rapid sobs came so he hid inside the car yelling from pain. What was it all good for if he couldn't once in his life be there for the one he loved, no matter what, but he had wanted the little girl to stay alive so badly.

Something disturbed his view tearing him out of that trance. There was a tall young man walking down the street and Jimin got over the sobs looking out of the car window stunned to recognize Taehyung, who glanced left and right before entering the cafe. Jimin's destroyed mind at the edge for sure, hallucinating or something, as it couldn't be the thing happening on his eyes, as there was his best friend approaching Yoongi to kiss him hello and run his hands into the barista's sand blonde hair, both gluing to each other in deep slow kisses, like he should have with his mate, instead of doing all this here.

So this was why Tae had been acting so strange lately, he has found the one and it happened to be that cute troubled beta from MeowMeow Cafe.

Shouldn't I find my one, whispered Jimin to the silence of the car using his sleeve to dry the tears. The phone screen lit up the moment he pressed it, his shivering fingers finding the number Hobi had given to him. The number of that university student brunette who was his friend's older cousin.

The rings sharp as Jimin has pressed the loud speaker trying to ignore Tae and Yoongi still kissing behind the dusty cafe windows.

"Hello," a soft female voice sounded.

"Hi, am I speaking to Minji?"

"Yes."

"My name is Jimin, I'm Hobi's friend. He has definitely told you why I might call," Jimin was speaking despite that heaviness residing inside him.

"I have no time for this."

"Please, hear me out. It really has been the worst day. I... I have to meet you. Please. I will go insane if I won't find out."

There was a loud sigh from her side then silence fell, one so long he was afraid she might have hung up.

"Minji?"

"I'm here. Ok, let it be, I'm living in another city, though."

"That's not a problem for me. I will come wherever you want me to come."

"Ok, at 5:30 we can meet in a cafe, I'll send you the address."

"Today?" Jimin felt a cold shiver spreading out to his fingertips.

"Yes today. Is this ok for you?"

"Yes it's fine," he glanced into the cafe where Tae was feeding Yoongi cake both sitting over steaming coffee cups too lost in each other to notice anything else.

"Great, so see you soon," Minji sighed again.

"See you soon," Jimin ended the call placing the phone aside to squeeze the steering wheel.
Was it smart to drive so many miles in that state to maybe be roughly disappointed again, but staying here meant dying from pain as it was 3:05 pm now, six hours to Jungkook's treatment, six hours... another tear rolled down his cheek.

Can six hours change a life? Jimin sighed hearing his phone buzzing with the new message so he started the engine, put the address into the navigation then tossed one last glance at Yoongi and Tae holding hands while chatting in the cafe.

Thank you so much for your love. What do you think about Jikook's argument, Taegi and Jimin's decision to meet Hobi's cousin? What will happen now?

Much <3