11. Milk

"No, damn no! I care

"No, damn no! I care. Ok! I care for you and the little one. I don't know why. I can not explain that but I need you two to be safe," Jimin's voice cracked, he squeezed Jungkook's palms tighter. "You're my friend, it's not a big deal. Friends are here to help each other out. Let's say Yoongi can give you one free coffee a day, I can pay for your treatment, it's pretty much the same," Jimin corrected himself quickly.

Jungkook bit on the piercing looking at the settings sun considering it deeply, his brows frowned from effort.

"Ok," he muttered after a longer while, right when Jimin's phone buzzed with the information from his sister.

'What happened? Why do you need this number? Don't tell me it's what I think it is,' she texted.

'It's not what you think, I will visit you in the evening we will talk, and thank you,' Jimin wrote back then stretched the contact information on the screen towards Jungkook.

"His name is Kim Seokjin, please call him."

"Ok," Jungkook took a loud breath typing the number in, he hesitated before pressing the call, so Jimin moved a bit away sitting down in the sand trying to stay calm.

"Hello, hello, um... I have that number from Park Jimin, sorry for calling," stuttered Jungkook to the phone and Jimin again chuckled at his cuteness.

After that here he will visit a stationary store with Jungkook to buy him new notebooks, or even better a store for artists, so he can purchase anything he needs for the university portfolio, but Jungkook's voice sounded again cutting his thoughts.

"Um... I'm an omega, sixteen years old and I have a big problem. I mean I'm pregnant it's the second month and I need to get rid of It because... my school, my hyung, my employer all are against... I mean... um... I can not answer that," Jungkook began to shiver madly. "Can you please speak to Jimin," he suddenly gave the phone over.

"Me?" Asked Jimin in shock but took the phone. "Hello, doctor Seokjin."

"Hello, what is this whole situation about?" Asked the man.

"Jungkook is my friend, he is considering abortion, he needs some guidance what to do about the state he's in. He's using suppressants like Jimaly had done last year. I'm really worried about him. His home situation isn't the best, his older brother is an abusive jerk. Jungkook really needs someone to help him through that personal chaos and all the changes in his body," explained Jimin feeling cold sweat rolling down his spine.

"Jimin, are you the father?" Asked doctor Seokjin.

"What, don't be ridiculous," Jimin laughed, really what was it with that stupid question again.

"Ok, so can you and Jungkook come to visit me in the clinic in an hour. I will do a check up speak with the boy, we will see further from there."

"Perfect, we're on our way," Jimin ended the call looking at Jungkook.