19. Candy

"Almost done?" There was an alpha in his mid thirties standing next to the other sink

Jimin's wristwatch showing 2 am while he was washing his hands in the bathroom watching the dried blood drops on the sleeves of his white shirt.

"Excuse me?" He asked looking up into the mirror at his own completely exhausted and pale face.

The nurse at the reception had borrowed him a rubber band to tie his hair up in a messy bun as it was driving him insane. Everything was driving him insane today.

"I'm sorry, was asking if you're here to assist your partner for the birth. My wife will give birth tonight, first child, I'm frightened but excited," the man smiled nervously.

Jimin noticed that stressed alpha was balding slowly.

"I'm Hwajun, by the way," he stretched his hand out.

"Jimin."

"You're pretty young to become a father," the man smiled shaking Jimin's hand firmly.

"I'm eighteen, senior year in high school," Jimin sighed reaching for the paper towels remembering how he has always been carrying some fresh around for Jungkook his body sliced by so much pain he squeezed the sink to not to fall.

"Hey! Are you ok?" The guy jumped to his side. "Is that blood? Are you hurt?" He pointed at Jimin's sleeves.

"No, it's just..." Jimin bit his lip watching his mirror reflection with hate. "It's my omega's blood. He... he is an idiot, a stubborn idiot. Doctor Seokjin has given him a document for his employer but of course he was too afraid to deliver it and today... they made him carry some fucking furniture and... I don't know if he will lose the baby," Jimin trembled when the man's hand landed on his back caressing it in a reassuring, almost fatherly way.

"What month is it?"

"The beginning of the third month, he was considering abortion anyway, but..."

"You want him to keep the baby?"

"Yes, damn. How can he even think about continuing without It? I mean, it's his decision only, but... damn... who cares that we're young, we can rise It together," Jimin looked up at the man who had an understanding smile.

"I know how it is, once an alpha feels his child he will do anything to protect it. I knew my wife was pregnant even before she did. Today I'm going crazy I want our son delivered safely and both healthy and ok."

Jimin shivered, it wasn't his baby, but still a part of him couldn't stop feeling as if it was his, and his inner wolf wanted to protect Jungkookie and the little one at all cost.

"I need them both, alive," he pressed out.

"They will be. It's a great clinic. The doctors here are amazing professionals. They will save your family. Come we will wait together it will be a bit less scary," the alpha sent him a faint smile so Jimin nodded following the man outside to that long corridor where both bought another coffee then sank onto the chairs waiting.