16. Rice

"You taste so good," he whispered kissing into Jungkook's mouth hungrily to play with his tongue deeply while holding his face

Jungkook suddenly broke the kiss jumping up.

"Is bathroom that way?" He asked his face becoming pale.

"Yes," Jimin blinked completely stunned, but Jungkook pushed the door open running inside, a second later Jimin heard him emptying his stomach over the toilet.

"Ah, Kookie do you need help," Jimin sighed walking in to water a fresh towel and approach the boy.

"It fucking wants to kill me," muttered Jungkook his whole body trembling, but Jimin was staying with him supporting him until the omega was good enough to approach the sink and wash his face.

"Here, a fresh toothbrush," Jimin rumbled through the cupboards to find one.

"I'm fucked up, I should go home," muttered Jungkook pressing a lot of toothpaste out to wash his mouth carefully.

"Just stay and cuddle," Jimin leaned against the doorframe watching him.

"You really want me to stay here?" Jungkook's eyes were filled with worry.

"Yes, I want you to lay down and take a rest, I will hold you in my arms."

"Why?"

"Because I like you. I've never been into a guy, but you're making me feel things," Jimin blushed when Jungkook's cheeks turned completely purple.

"And you don't mind that I'm pregnant and all," asked Jungkook facing the sink.

"Don't get me wrong, but it's actually turning me on a lot that I have two cuties to protect," Jimin raised his brow.

"You're so creepy."

"When you're done come to cuddle," Jimin was grinning walking to the bed to take his shoes off then get some comfortable pajamas from the wardrobe.

"Here, change it will be better to sleep in this," he handed one pair to Jungkook who muttered something indecipherable then hid in the bathroom to come back minutes later wearing it.

The loud music of the party was banging through the ceiling but Jimin ignored slipping to the bathroom to take a quick shower, put the sweatpants and loose t-shirt on. Jungkook was curled up on his duvet staring at a wall when he entered slipping underneath, reaching for a fluffy blanket to cover them both.

"Are you feeling better?"

"I don't know," Jungkook turned looking his way, taking his t-shirt between two fingers to play with it. "Too many emotions at once I guess," he muttered.

"It's ok, all is ok as long as it feels right," Jimin placed his hand on the boy's hip massaging it gently his fingers slowly drifting over that round belly to feel the warmth emitted by the baby girl.