54. Mango

The lights in the house were dim when they entered it around 2 am after saying bye to their closest friends, as they had made a small celebration in MeowMeow Cafe right after the exhibition

"So," Jimin rubbed his sweaty palms against the shirt, the scent of passion fruit and paint was making him completely crazy, so it was difficult to stay calm through the ride home.

"What?" Jungkook was definitely blushing.

"No, just..."

"Say it," the boy laughed leaning against the front door.

"I mean... this had been such a success, I'm proud..." the alpha was tripping on words.

"Don't bullshit me," Jungkook raised his brow.

"Ah... ok, I guess this didn't work," Jimin rubbed his face laughing.

"No it didn't."

"So..." he stepped to the door to corner Jungkook to it his heart pounding madly, that scent drawing him in like some ocean he wished to dive in completely.

"What is so difficult to say, that you want to take me," Jungkook giggled.

Jimin closed his eyes leaning in to sniff over that scent glade almost hardening at the contact.

"Jimin we're doing it every second or third night," Jungkook caressed over his hair bringing him closer so Jimin had no option but to glue his lips to that delicious passion fruit and paint smelling skin. He was so high now he just started to kiss along the boy's neck working his tongue on the way till a soft moan filled the hall.

Jimin on fire tracing his hands along Jungkook's arms to finish with their fingers intertwined while he was suddenly up, face to face catching in heavy breaths while each inhale was making their lips collide.

"Kiss me or I'll go insane," begged Jungkook but Jimin was collecting the rests of his sanity to say what he had wished to say so badly.

"Do you want to mate?" He pressed out catching those doe eyes raising open in shock.

"You mean like right now?"

"Yes. I mean... if you want to wait, we can just..." Jimin bit his lip trying to hold on, restrain his alpha just for a few more seconds. "It's just, in a week you'll get the additional stitches and we won't be able to do it for long months and..." his head suddenly blank as he had run out of arguments.

"But mating means forever," Jungkook looked at him seriously his hands nervously caressing into his hair.

"Don't you want forever?" Asked Jimin buffed.

"I do, of course I do. It's not about me. I love you always, it's just..." Jungkook sighed resting his body weight against the door when Jimin caressed down his side to gently place his hand on the boy's round belly as the connection to his daughter was calming him down.

"It's what?" He asked.

"You. I mean you're Park Jimin. You're rich and cool and can have anyone, so yes... to do forever with a loser like me."

"Stop! I want forever with you. I want you only," Jimin got mad at his silly cutie who was still thinking so low of himself while being simply amazing.

Jungkook's eyes lit up with some hidden happiness when he pulled Jimin closer to hug tightly.

"I also only want you, always."

"So, do you want to mate me?" Jimin chuckled repeating his question, with Jungkook you had to be patient and stubborn.

"Ah... will it be really painful?"

"How should I know, I've never mated," Jimin shook his head breaking out into laughter.

"Ok, we can try," Jungkook pulled from him to watch him sliding his gaze along his face.

"Ok?" Jimin wanted to make double sure and the boy nodded.

"But you will mark me too, ok? I want to have my omega's mark to wear everywhere proudly."

Jungkook blushed hard becoming all shy.

"Your friends will make fun of us," he muttered.

"Just because they're jealous."

"Ah... ok, ok, let's do it," Jungkook seemed to be fed up with the subject so Jimin took his hand pulling him further into the house his heart beating loudly, his skin tingling as it has been something he had wanted for weeks now.
The scent surrounding Jungkook like some magic he couldn't fully grasp yet, but it really had been the most beautiful gift his omega could have given him. They were both quiet diving into the house climbing the stairs to finally reach the bedroom.

There was Jungkook's sketchbook still on the duvet around some scattered pencils as he had been drawing the night before going to Yoongi's and Jimin couldn't sleep her alone.

"Why is this still here?" Asked Jungkook picking it up.

"First night without you I was sleeping on the living room couch, the second night I was sitting through at the kitchen window."

"Why?" Jungkook seemed stunned.

"I couldn't sleep without you, was missing you too much," Jimin blushed, but there was nothing to hide, Jungkook was his air to breath.

"Am I so important," the boy grinned stretching his foot out to massage up his thigh slowly drifting towards that spot that was growing in Jimin's pants.

"What are you doing cutie?"

"I don't know," the boy had a meaningful grin feeling that place out with his toes giving Jimin and electrifying shock.

"You," he gasped taking that naughty foot away to climb on the bed over the boy who was still grinning with raised cheeks and glittering eyes.
Once Jungkook was feeling safe somewhere he was turning to playful and happy, Jimin always loved that change.

"So..." he licked his lips before leaning down and cornering the boy's mouth in a hot kiss. Jungkook answered with equal passion, both falling on the matters Jimin rolling them over on the side to not to put any pressure on the boy's belly, with each passing week they needed to be more and more careful about the little one.

How will I stand those months ahead, thought Jimin sure he will have a very hard time to stay satisfied just with kissing and some smooth oral love and he will have to arrange a lot more dance trainings for that period, but the baby's safety was priority.

Thank you so much for your feedback, I can't believe this book is already ending. So what do you think about Jimin finding the courage to ask Jungkook about mating and Jungkook's answer. Of course the next chapter will be hot ;)

Much <3