30. Peach

"I wanted to do something," Jungkook became so red his face was burning

"So how about we will do something and see how far you will be comfortable with it?" Jimin took the sketchbook out of his lap placing on the bedside table.

"Ok..." it was more like a gasp coming out of Jungkook's lips when Jimin moved on the bed taking the pillows to put them against the bed deck, creating a comfortable place for the omega to lay down.

"What are you doing?"

"I have researched, the best and safest positions for pregnancy," Jimin winked.

"You're researching crap like that?"

"It's important so," Jimin laughed.

"So what should I do?" Jungkook didn't seem convinced.

"Lay down and enjoy," Jimin took his phone out to find a romantic playlist then gave Jungkook a sign to come, the omega blushing horribly while climbing on the bed and leaning against the pillows.

"Feels awkward," he muttered.

"Awkward is also ok," Jimin grinned hovering above the boy to slowly dive into his lips. The cool piercing so good when he rubbed over it with his tongue meeting Jungkook's on the way. Soft, the fingers caressing over his body in a shy way, yet he was kissing the omega sloppily trying to fight that fire which was wishing to rip his clothes off then take him like madness, in Jungkook's state many things were impossible, he should sustain his alpha, so he was trying to get high on just kissing. Jungkook's fingers tangling into his hair bringing him closer, his hands impatient untying the boy's shirt and tie, nibbling on the skin of his neck while uncovering more and more of that perfection.

"Wow..." Jimin was glowing at the sight of Jungkook's carved body, the boy had definitely been working out like crazy, the jacket and shirt finally letting go revealing that sleeve tattoo, he touched in amazement.

"That's where my pocket money are going," Jungkook blushed. "I designed them all."

"So pretty," Jimin had trouble giving out proper sounds tracing his fingertips over the dark ink.
Jungkook wasn't just some usual omega, with that body he could easily go for an alpha, but his inner softness was very omega like.

"So you like my tattoos?" Jungkook met his gaze briefly.

"I'm already addicted," Jimin glued his lips to the mandala like shape on the boy's right shoulder. Jungkook's fingers shaky struggling to lift his shirt, Jimin helping as much as he could, so they were left with exposed upper bodies catching in heavy breaths. The boy touching his Nevermind tattoo.

"It's just a small one," Jimin was speaking to his lap, he has had so many nights with different people but he has never before cared so much, never been so vulnerable confronted with physical affection. Both watching each other, panting till he couldn't stand it anymore so he jumped at the omega in hungry kisses, his palms feeling out that round belly raising the temperature in his body as the little one was a silent participant of their passion.