18. Pomegranate

There was a loud sigh

"Why should I give it to you?" Seilia bit her lip in a troubled way.

"And why not?" He turned approaching her, maybe giving her what she wanted would be enough to finally achieve his goal.

Seilia was sad, her gaze troubled when she took his shirt between her long nails.

"What if I don't want to risk giving it to you?" She looked up their faces so close.

"Why?"

"What if she's your mate?"

That question twisting his body with some dangerous disappointment, similar to the one he had experienced while meeting Namjoon's father's employee.

"What if I want to keep this here?" Seilia squeezed his hips with her legs so he had no other option than stand between them.

"Seilia..."

"What?" She breathed out almost on his lips.

"Please..." Jimin's voice cracked, but he wasn't really sure what he's begging for.

His phone rang.

Like out of this world, vibrating in his pocket madly.

"I need to pick..." Jimin reached for it, one gaze on the screen twisting his insides, the caller Jungkook.

"Um... I'll pick up there," he looked at Seilia who sighed letting his hips go, his heartbeat rushed but he walked down the old dusty carpet pressing the green button.

"Jungkook?"

There was a loud breath on the other side, Jungkook was panting.

"Kookie?"

"Jimin! Come here!" Jungkook's voice was trembling.

"Kookie, breath in, what happened."

"Come here, it's bleeding," Jungkook's voice cracked.

"What is bleeding?" Jimin began to run down that narrow attic stairs immediately.

"I don't know. Everything. My belly..."

"Jungkook where are you? What happened?"

"I lifted that heavy boxes with new furniture parts and it began to hurt like shit. Jimin! Jimin it's bleeding..."

"Kookie, breath. I'm on my way. I will just hang up to call doctor Seokjin."

"No, stay!" Jungkook shouted, his voice revealing he was in true panic.

"Ok, ok. I will borrow a phone. Hobi!" Jimin fell into the living room when his friend glued off his girlfriend absent minded. "I'm giving you a number. Call there and tell them to send an ambulance to Your House shop immediately. Tell Jungkook is bleeding," Jimin was shouting approaching his friend.