43. Lettuce

"Not an inch from here mate," he whispered taking the boy's hand to pull him through the kitchen

"Not an inch from here mate," he whispered taking the boy's hand to pull him through the kitchen. The boy hesitant, walking with flushed cheeks and his head low yet never opposing so they sneaked around the main party floor taking the staircase for servants to Jimin's bedroom.

"Wow... cool," the boy opened his mouth watching the space around them when Jimin was burning down in that fire taking his own leather jacket and t-shirt off, throwing on the floor to jump on the bed and pull the boy forward by his hoodie.

"Um... Jimin... I really shouldn't be here. Should go home, my hyung will be mad," the boy wasn't looking at him speaking very quietly placing something that looked like a used sketchbook on the duvet.

"What's that?" Jimin pointed at it.

"Nothing much... my drawings," the boy blushed quickly lifting the sketchbook to place on the bedside table.

"Artist?" Jimin raised his brow.

"Not much," the boy sighed.

"My mate is an artist that's why your scent is paint," Jimin giggled, the alcohol he had consumed blurring his vision making him feel all funny, but there were matters at hand.

That stranger he could swear he had seen at school. Ah, wasn't it that poor omega nerd they were always making fun of. My mate is a poor nerd, funny, Jimin burst out with laughter.

"What is so funny?" Asked the boy all confused.

"Nothing," Jimin was trying to get over the giggling leaning in to bite into those delicious lips and move his tongue over the piercing.

Ah, that tasted sweat, his moves impatient when he was lifting the boy's hoodie to discover a chest to get crazy just by looking at and a whole sleeve of artistic tattoos.

"You're very alpha like omega, sexy," Jimin was dizzy from the drinks and lust now stretching his tongue out to lick from the boy's eight pack abs up to the middle of his chest. "But I will make you moan an beg like a little omega tonight," he whispered moving up to press his tongue into the boy's ear. The moan that followed his action was severe, turning him on so much he flipped the omega over on the mattress to untie his jeans.

"Ah... I... um..." the boy was shivering stuttering terribly.

"Never have done anything like that? No worries I'm very experienced, you will be begging for more pleasure from your mate," Jimin had all the courage because of those drinks, struggling to pull the boy's pants and underwear down to get high on the sight of his bare beauty.

"Jimin..."

"Beg nicer, scream my name," he leaned down to close his lips around the boy's hard length.

"Jimin! Damn!" The boy hit the bed with his fists but he was just warming up spoiling his mate with oral pleasure like madness feeling the omega rocking his hips against his palate begging to be taken, then coming without hold. They heavenly nectar of his, so fine Jimin was drinking him clean undressing himself so both were finally bare, just skin on skin. The whole bedroom overtaken by the almighty scent of passion fruit and paint and their heavy breathing.

They sweat swimming bodies meeting in a love dance when Jimin was finding the omegas wet opening to push his fingers inside and spread him. It was so tight, a virgin for sure, never before been touched like that, waiting for him to finally fill that emptiness.

The boy quiet now, just giving out quickened moans searching for his lips so both were kissing madly. The omega's body spread out on his bedding like a masterpiece, so buffed and strong he could barely hold it, their hands restless finding ways around their wet skin, his hands massaging the inner side of the boy's thighs moving them open to positions himself and press in.

There was a moan of pain and the boy squeezed his shoulders taking in heavy breaths.

"Relax, it will get better. It's ok, all ok," Jimin kissed him more to distract from the pain while pushing all the way through his natural border to almost come on how thighs this place was.
The boy broke the kiss to pant, his fists clenched, some tears glittering in the corners of his eyes but he was fighting to not to let them slip. What a though cutie, thought Jimin caressing that mess of wet dark curls back off the boy's face to see him clearly.

"Ok?" He asked and the boy nodded.

"Just relax, the more you do the less painful it will be," he was kissing over the boy's neck and face slowly moving in and out, finding a gentle rhythm. The alcohol making him so tipsy he was barely holding on, his body at the edge of shifting and that scent, the scent of his mate. From now on I will only have you in my arms, in my bed, that tightness down there all mine now to explore, he was bubbling in his mind while rocking himself harder into the boy who slowly relaxed in his arms was answering the kisses eagerly, both melting in that rhythm, the melody of their bodies merging completely, going on for so long, higher and higher till skyrocketing when he exploded with all his strength filling that thigh opening completely.

The next day he had woken up to an empty messed up bed and a terrible hangover, the worst in his life for sure, to an overwhelming scent of passion fruit and paint all over his bedding and skin, yet there was not a single clue or hint left after his mate.

Jimin squeezed the steering wheel seeing the first lights of Seoul city appearing on the horizon. It was 7:13 pm, the rain still furious fighting with the windshields when his sister's words came back in his head. "You're afraid to remember."

Now I know why I was so damn afraid to remember he thought, his skin tingling as each mile he was passing was bringing him closer to a certain bus stop in front of Your Home, stuff for house and garden shop.

Thank you so much for your love. How did you like the memory of Jikook's first night? Will Jimin make it in time to talk to Jungkook?

Much <3