12. Beans

The question dangerous hanging between them but the door opened and Jungkook slipped inside

"So, what now?" He asked.

"Here are your scans. Throughout the next four weeks you have to fall a decision whether to keep the baby or not. We will make an agreement that whenever you decide to proceed with abortion in the next thirty days you're calling me and we will schedule the treatment for the next day, ok?"

Jungkook nodded when Jimin was trying his best to not to shout that it's not freaking necessary but he knew no one had the tiniest right to influence Jungkook's decision. It was his only.

"If you won't call me in the next thirty days it means you're keeping the baby and then I want you here on day thirty one for the next check up. In case anything happens, you will have any worrying symptoms like rapid pain or bleeding you come here immediately. Understand?"

Jungkook nodded again biting on the piercing more.

"I'm trusting that you're a responsible young man, so I will ask you to put the suppressants down."

"No! I can't!" Jungkook almost jumped from the chair.

"And may you enlighten me why? Do you know how dangerous it is I your state. It's life threatening for you and the baby."

Jungkook began to shiver.

"I need you to be honest with me and speak about it," muttered Seokjin.

"I can only speak if Jimin leaves," Jungkook bit his lip and Jimin almost yelled.

"What! Why?"

"Jimin please wait outside," Seokjin sent him a tired gaze so he left slamming the door shut not so nicely.

Great. Now Jungkook really made him even more curious and mad. What was that thing he couldn't hear. Was it because of that alpha who has had him? The father?

Jimin's whole body twisting in mad jealousy, so he was walking rounds up and down the corridor unable to calm down. Of course it was about that guy, was Jungkook still into him? Definitely. That thought so unbearable, as what was he doing here, he should be out there getting Seilia to give him the number to her stylist's friend. He should be looking for his lost mate instead of doing this, but the door opened revealing Seokjin.

"Jimin please come in."

He did falling back on the chair tapping the desk top impatiently.

"I'm giving Jungkook a paper for his employer. It says he can not lift anything heavy at work and no over hours, Jungkook please deliver it to your boss at Your Home."

Jungkook bit his lip taking all the papers.

"Jimin, can you drive to the pharmacy with Jungkook? I prescribed softeners for him. Those are new generation medications that he will now take instead of the suppressants. Here is my number, Jungkook in case of any questions or any pain you're contacting me."