15. Raspberry

The door wasn't closing, the crowd inside the main hall thickening with each minute

The door wasn't closing, the crowd inside the main hall thickening with each minute. Loud music, heavy drinks, all the coolest kids from school here to enjoy yet Jimin was sipping water observing the front door impatiently hoping to see that one face.

"Are you waiting for someone?" Hobi stopped next to him pulling the giggling best friend of Seilia to his side, Jimin was sure by now those two were unofficially dating.

"He's looking for his mate, don't you know," Tae was way too drunk stumbling on his feet grabbing Jimin's arm for hold.

"So funny," Jimin became irritated.

Of course they were still joking about that.

"By the way Seilia is alone in the kitchen it's the perfect opportunity to ask her?" Namjoon stopped in their circle.

"Ask her what?" Hobi's girl became curious, but the door opened again an a tall person entered stopping in the hall looking around with huge lost Bambi eyes.

"Oh no! Who has invited him!" Tae made his comment extra loud so Jungkook will hear but Jimin's heart was suddenly racing as if he was running, his throat dried.

"I have invited him," he muttered leaving his annoying friends to approach the boy as Jungkook looked wow today, in plain jeans and a very nice bright blue shirt that was hanging loosely to cover his secret.

Jimin has never before seen him wearing anything else than his usual oversized hoodie, the used training pants and the huge boots, so now he couldn't gaze away as he has never imagined the boy is that handsome.

"Um, I guess I'll go back home now, your friends are looking at me strangely," Jungkook bit on the lip ring.

"I'm so happy you're here," Jimin was glowing, pulling the boy by his sleeve into the house ignoring all the disgusted glances from the fellow students. "I hope you'll enjoy the party. Are you feeling ok?"

"A bit dizzy," Jungkook shrugged it off, in his eyes Jimin could see the tiredness, he has had a long shift then came here.

"I will make an alcohol free drink for you, wait here," Jimin let go off the boy sprinting to the kitchen his heart beating loudly.

"Jimin," a female voice sounded and he stopped at the kitchen counter noticing Seilia, her cat eyes focused on him seductively.

Was it the right moment to ask? Jimin sighed opening the fridge to prepare the drink for Jungkook.

"So, are you lonely tonight?" She moved to his side but he scooped back.

"Spare yourself that. I need the number of your stylist's friend, the one who has been to my party two months ago," he pressed out.

"And why is that?" Seilia was too clever to just surrender easily.

"Need to check something," whispered Jimin spilling some water over the counter as his hands were trembling.