31. Lime

The bedroom cuddled into the soft ballad and their heavy breaths the safest place, so Jimin chuckled trying to hold his twitching body up on his elbows to not to put any pressure on Jungkook's belly

"That was good," the boy gasped caressing his wet hair back.

"I'm glad," Jimin moved out slowly to see some blood dripping on the sheet, his heartbeat speeding up, but he only pulled the blanket over them cuddling to Jungkook's side.

"It's strange but cool," Jungkook was observing him with glittering eyes.

"Of course it's cool," Jimin giggled.

"Always?"

"Not always, but with you it's extremely cool."

The boy nodded turning on his side resting his cheek against Jimin's chest.

"Do you think she was ok with us doing that? Do you think she can feel it?"

"Jungkook do you remember when your parents banged while you still had been in your mum's belly," Jimin laughed.

"Um... definitely not. So it's ok, we can do it, she will know nothing," Jungkook seemed to relax making himself even more comfortable.

"I'm happy," Jimin chuckled playing with the boy's hair.

"Why?"

"Because we can do it, means we can do it more often."

"Ah!" Jungkook sighed.

Both breaking out into laughter cuddling deeper into each other knowing it will be difficult to find any sleep.

There was a small puddle shaped dot of blood on the white sheet when Jimin lifted the blanket after waking up some time later, Jungkook still peacefully snoring into the pillows.

"I'll be right back, keep warm," Jimin tugged the boy into the blanket tiptoeing out of the room through the hall to another bathroom to take a quick shower. His wolf restless, afraid of the little one's safety, so minutes later he was dialing Seokjin's number while sitting in an armchair in a study room wearing a bathrobe.

"Jimin?"

"Hi, I'm sorry for calling, I know it's late, but it's urgent."

"Speak," the alpha seemed tired.

"It's a bit embarrassing."

"I'm not some therapist," now Seokjin sounded irritated.

"Ok, so me and Jungkook had kinda had sex and he is bleeding or was bleeding a bit. I was trying my best to be gentle but I'm afraid I might have taken him a bit too hard at the end."

"Ah... Jimin, check on him, if it will continue bleeding come to the clinic, if it stops come in the morning we will check it."

"Ok, thank you a lot," Jimin sighed ending the call.