38. Spinach

Jimin looked at her feeling the icy water drops rolling from his hair onto his face

"Have you ever heard about a Scenter?" Amelia's blue eyes rested on him, her gaze completely serious.

"A what?" Jimin moved from the mirror reaching for a fresh towel to dry his face.

"It has been a very well paid profession in the past, but always illegal, now hunted as a crime," Amelia was speaking quietly. "So, a Scenter is an alchemist, who is using different substances to produce any scent you need, so it can replace your own for the time of using it."

"What?"

"It has been used in the past especially by women who wanted to tempt influential men to foul them into believing they're their mate."

"That's super creepy," Jimin leaned against the sink crossing his arms.

"Seilia and Gawoon had found a Scenter and paid him huge money for producing that passion fruit and paint scent, your mate apparently has," Amelia blushed. "I'm betraying my friendship with Seilia by telling you this, but I think you and Jungkook are perfect for each other, so I can not look at what they are doing. You are a good person Jimin, you deserve your real mate, not some imposter who is a prank played for revenge by your bitter ex," Amelia was watching him with those lovely blue eyes and he wished to hug her, as she was a real angel.

"I knew there's something wrong with that scent," Jimin sighed, his wolf becoming calm.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, thank you for telling me that. You're rescuing my life."

"I think it's the most important to be with your true mate," Amelia blushed.

"What about you?" Jimin nudged her arm.

"Ah... I guess Hobi will never accept that he's the one."

"He will, he is pretending like we all, but he only has eyes for you."

"You think?" Her eyes lit up.

"Make him yours only," Jimin winked.

"Thanks," she smiled. "So, have a good rest of the party. Where is Jungkook?"

"Sleeping in Hobi's room, he wasn't feeling so well, the pregnancy is very difficult for him."

"I've heard it's twice as demanding for male omegas. Do you know who's child it is?"

"I have no idea, I don't even want to know. I hope he will never tell me so I can imagine it's mine," Jimin laughed at his own stupidity, but what would he do for the little lady to be his.

"It's actually yours, I mean you took him in as your partner, decided to take care of them both so now it's like if it's yours," Amelia smiled.

"Guess. The problem is Jungkook doesn't want to keep her. He has an abortion planned in seven days," even speaking about it was giving Jimin physical pain.

"Oh... so sad, I guess it would have been a super cute baby, like Jungkook. Hey, but in some years you will have your own baby, you and your Kookie," she caressed his arm reassuringly.

Jimin nodded biting his lips to not to break out into tears.

But it won't be this little one I already love, he finished in his mind.

The door opened revealing Hobi who looked from Amelia to him.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked his tone sharp.

"Talking about Gawoon, Seilia and Kookie," Jimin folded the towel.

"I have told him about the Scenter," whispered Amelia.

"Good so," Hobi shoved his hands into his pockets. "Are you still looking for your mate?" He asked seriously.

"Why?" There were goosebumps breaking out on Jimin's skin.

"I remembered something. During your party three months ago there was my cousin Minji there. She's a university student, I have spoken to her already but she refused to meet you. The second problem is she is using scent suppressants," Hobi started to speak when Jimin closed his eyes praying for mercy.

When will this torture end, why can't I remember?

You're scared to remember, Jimley's words sounded in his head.

"Give me the number to your cousin, I'll try to convince her, now I'm going to check on Jungkook," Jimin threw the towel into the sink leaving the bathroom on shaky legs, opening the bedroom to stop in the doorway his gaze falling at the peacefully sleeping Jungkook, his heart so empty.

Can you have a scent, any scent I can fall in love with. Any damn scent... passion fruit and paint...

"Jungkook?"

There was still darkness outside, yet Jimin has woke up by the sudden emptiness in this arms, the mattress beside him cold, it meant Jungkook must have left the bed some time ago. They had returned from the party and because the boy wasn't feeling so well they went straight to sleep cuddling deeply.

"Kookie? Are you ok?" Jimin raised his voice sitting up, but there was no answer, his heart uneasy, so he switched the lamp on to relax a bit at the sight of the sketchbook still firmly resting on the bedside table.

Why am I so afraid he will run, he's not going anywhere, wondered Jimin getting up to find the slippers and a warm hoodie as the house became a bit cold at nighttime.

Was Jungkook downstairs, Jimin still anxious switching the light in the corridor on taking cautious steps till some noises lifted all hair on his body.

"Jungkookie?" He sprinted downstairs to fall into the living room where the boy was howling splashing some paint on the huge mirror canvas, using a flat brush to make sharp lines along it. Tears were storming over his face and from time to time he was yelling hitting the canvas with the brush.

 Tears were storming over his face and from time to time he was yelling hitting the canvas with the brush

Thank you so much for your love and patience with me lately. It's a very intense time for me so I barely have time for writing. So what do you think about the news Jimin have received and Jungkook's outburst? Will Jimin be able to calm him down?

Much <3