37. Mint

"I'm not sure about that," Jungkook was troubled when they were in the sliver elevator heading to floor 57 where Hobi's apartment was located

"I'm not sure about that," Jungkook was troubled when they were in the sliver elevator heading to floor 57 where Hobi's apartment was located. "There will be half of the school there and no one likes me."

"I like you," Jimin giggled kissing the boy's cheek.

"You're embarrassing," Jungkook lowered his head blushing hard.

"You have to live with it, your embarrassing boyfriend," Jimin was so happy, he couldn't contain the much in love he was, so he was touching the boy's sides underneath his hoodie wishing for nothing more than them to be all alone in his bedroom again, but the elevator stopped so he pulled the omega down the hall to his friend's apartment.

The loud music, mixed with many stunned and judgmental gazes, hit them the moment they entered.

"Jimin! Jungkook!" Amelia waved to them sending them a wide smile.

"Ah, I've forgotten to tell you, Amelia, Hobi's girlfriend is our biggest shipper, so she likes you."

Jungkook blushed mumbling something indecipherable when they were walking towards the table with snacks.

"Hey, relax, it will be ok," Jimin took Jungkook's palm caressing it, but a scent filled the space taking his breath away.

The notes of passion fruit and paint twisting all his insides so he stopped buffed following that scent to catch bright green eyes of a blonde girl. That stylist chick.

She smiled to herself flipping the ponytail back approaching him when it became dark in front of his eyes.

"What's up?" Asked Jungkook squeezing his palm but Jimin was stuck in that scent, torn between longing and the urge to run.

"Jimin, it's fate that we're meeting again, mate," Gawoon stopped inches from him, the mixture of passion fruit and paint making him completely dizzy. "So, will you stop hiding from me, would you dance?" She stretched her hand out, his wolf howling for fulfillment, but a sweaty hand escaped his and he freaked out reaching for Jungkook to pull him back to his body by his sleeve.

"I have blocked your number," said Jimin. "Haven't I made it clear," his voice was weak but he was holding Jungkook as if his life depended on it, as it damn did.

"I see how you're struggling. Come, dance with me, accept your fate," the girl took one step towards him, Jimin's soul like ripped to pieces, his claws appeared and he took a deep breath in.

"I am here with my boyfriend, so get lost," he said fighting against his wolf.

Her eyes lit up in fury.

"Are you fucking insane!" She yelled.

"I love Jungkook, so never bother me again," Jimin was using all his will power to turn from her and pull Jungkook out of the main room, towards Hobi's private bedroom where he closed the door behind them taking a rough breath in.

"Jimin, if she's your mate..." Jungkook's jaw trembled.

"She's not my mate. I'm with you," Jimin took the boy's face in his hands to connect their lips in a hungry kiss one that had to still his inner struggle.

Can't you have a scent, any damn scent I can get lost into, he was shouting in his mind kissing all air out of Jungkook until his wolf relaxed enough.

"Thank you for being here," Jimin whispered nuzzling to Jungkook's soft scent glade.

Can you stop taking softeners, so at least for once my wolf can fully feel you.

"What is your scent?" He whispered when Jungkook trembled in his arms.

"I don't like it," he said, his doe eyes all frightened when their gazes met.

"I bet it must be a beautiful one like all of you. I hope one day you will give me the honor to feel it," Jimin was watching his omega caressing down his back all gently tugging his hoodie into his fingers.

Jungkook blushed lowering his head but said nothing.

"I'm a bit dizzy, do you think I can lay down here and take a nap. My shift had been shit and I don't feel like party, I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, of course you can lay down," Jimin let go of the boy reaching to the armchair for a fluffy blanket watching how Jungkook untied his used sneakers then laid down making himself comfortable. He was a bit pale again and Jimin knew he was struggling hard with all his assignments at school, the new situation in his life, the work he hated and the pregnancy, so him adding up to the boy's problems was the last thing he wanted.

"Sleep," Jimin sat down next to him tugging his boyfriend into the blanket, caressing over his hair till Jungkook yawned loudly slowly falling into dreamland.

The room became so quiet, Jimin's thoughts painful, was this here an illusion, was Gawoon his mate? The wish to feel that scent of passion fruit and paint again so tempting, his wolf begging him to go in there find her, pin against a wall and take into the next dimension, but he was sitting still playing with Jungkook's hair till he couldn't take it anymore so he jumped up falling into the corridor to storm the nearby bathroom, let the stream over the sink cold and began to splash his face.

The door cracked raising all hair on his body.

"Jimin, are you ok?" A female voice sounded and he looked up to spot Amelia.

"No, damn no! How come this stylist bitch smells like my mate," Jimin leaned his arms against the mirror panting madly.

"You mean Lee Gawoon?" Amelia suddenly closed the door slipping to his side. "I need to tell you something," she whispered.

 "I need to tell you something," she whispered

Thank you so much for your love. What are your thoughts on what happened on Hobi's party and Jimin's decision? What will Amelia tell him?

Much <3