"Well, you've never lost a big bet, Rosie," Fred said, coming up from besides her and wrapping his arm over her shoulder. 

"If you had, you would know the walk," George continued, standing on her other side. "It pretty easy to recognise." 

"When you've lost a big bet," Fred said as an example. 

"Or when you return to the common room after spending the night elsewhere," Angelina commented. 

"Or after getting detention," Alicia chimed in. 

"Alright, I reckon I've got it now," Rose spoke, stopping the various examples that were soon to come out. "Basically it's what you feel before or after doing something embarrassing."  

"See, you've got it," Lee clapped her on the back as they arrived to the Great Hall were Adrian Pucey was casually leaning against the closed door. 

"Remember, Rosie, if he tries to kiss you, you strike were it hurts," Amara joked, earning laughs from everyone but a certain ginger. 

"Shove off," Rose grunted, turning to her friends and bowing. "This is were I leave you, lads, if I never come back, burn all my letters." 

"Go on, you big drama queen," Amara chuckled, shoving her and making the Gryffindors ring with laughter. 

"Alright, alright!" Rose giggled. "I'm gone!" 

However, Rose didn't have to wait much before she felt a hand in her shoulder. Turning, she came face to face with Fred. 

"Rose," he said quietly as to not be overheard. "Are you sure you're alright with this?" 

Fred and Rose had an unspoken rule to never talk about Adrian, since it set them both off. They never talked about agreeing to this, but that is why it was an unspoken rule. This was the first time either Fred or Rose had mentioned anything about it since they got into a big fight before their fourth year. However, they were older now, with their feelings clearer and their head straighter... well maybe not so much the second one. 

"It's alright, Freddie," Rose assured him, smiling up at him with a pink colour filling her honest eyes. "If for some reason I want to leave, I'll go looking for you." 

"Alright," Fred nodded, smiling down at Rose before he picked up his head and nodded at Adrian. He turned on his heel and walked back to the lions, all who were silently expecting a fight to break between Fred and Rose, but they were please to know that it didn't happen. 

When Rose finally walked to Adrian, against own her will, she felt the famous walk of shame her friends were talking about. It was like walking towards a podium with millions of people watching and waiting for you to trip over your own feet. From behind, she could hear her friends snapping pictures at her as she walked, probably wanting to keep the photograph as a treasure. 

"They're making quite the show of this, aren't they?" Adrian smirked as Rose approached. 

"Shove off," she complained. 

"No, no, no, Lightbourn," he tutted, a smile on his face. "The bet was that you would go out with me and leave your witty remarks behind. Now smile for the camera, Rose." 

Adrian had gotten a hold of Rose's waste, turning her around and smiling at the camera as the Gryffindors doubled over with laughter, quickly snapping pictures of them. 

"You gave them the idea," Rose realised. 

"I might've said something to Amara," Adrian said, chuckling sincerely. 

"Funny," Rose glared at him. However, as they walked towards the carriages, Rose forgot all about her anger with Adrian. In no time, they were chatting as if nothing had ever gone wrong between them. Rose didn't notice that until they arrived at Hogsmeade, but she chose to keep it to herself, not wanting to ruin the day she was having.