The paper only described her personality, likes and dislikes and other information that wouldn't be much of a help.

This left Royse to conclude that Isthia has a superiority complex. Her being the assumed breadwinner at a young age only fueled the fire. When Anna became wedded to the Emor, Isthia took this personally and in her mind, made her think that Anna took her place.

What more, someone who lacked qualification.

The redhead sighed. It's not something hard to believe. Although Royse only met the youngest one time, he can pretty much guess the baroness' personality.

But most of all, to think Isthia would assassinate her older sister due to this.

Jealousy was controlling Isthia.

Putting every paper aside, he thinks about Amelie. It made sense for her to be wary of Catherine. Isthia must've been ordering her to stay away from her cousin.

But the worry in her eyes when she found out that Catherine was sick, Royse was sure it was sincere.

He hopes he gets to speak with his friend soon.

--------

Royse covered his mouth as he yawned. He spent the night not only researching about the Laurier family, but also the Monroe family. He checked the family's business and investigated the list of their debts. Not only that, but Royse also investigated Evan.

And not surprisingly, Evan was sentenced to 5 years in jail back when he was young. At that time, he was living in the Dwarf Kingdom and after that, he maintained a low profile before going here to Estrela to find a job.

With a criminal record, Evan had difficulties but the baron Monroe was the one who offered him a job. The man was your usual worker but he started to do those charity works only when the academy year started.

Royse could only speculate that Evan gaining reputation was part of the plan of baron Monroe and baroness Caddel. This would pose a huge problem considering commoners would want to side with the man.

Royse heaved a sigh, already feeling tired just from thinking about it.

They'd need a lot of evidence.

Well, considering the fact that his highnesses were the ones handling that issue, Royse could remove that from one of his worries.

What he needed to focus on were the demon and the underground group. He needs to find clues on the being's whereabouts and deal with it as soon as possible.

And most of all, make sure to observe Catherine. His worries revolved around the young lady, knowing the chances that the demon would target her and control her.

Royse hummed.

Maybe he should make a light stone as a charm for her.

He'll do that once he returns home.

Walking around the campus, Royse glanced at the students. A sigh escaped his lips as he thinks about the things he could do in school.

The cast was all preoccupied with their studies. He had already paid them a visit earlier and found out that they were working their ass off. No use in disturbing them. He also searched for the light blue-haired male but he and his brother Moran was busy attending to some matters.

Royse remembers how Juli wanted to join him but Moran pulled him by the collar and reminded him that they had jobs to do.

The redhead chuckled at what happened.