Chapter 127

I was so happy to be working in this new lab! It was absolutely amazing! This was a scientist dream! My researchers and I had been able to adapt to life here very easily. Surprisingly the females Yautja were...kind and manly?

Maybe that was more my human way of thinking. Mind you I have been looked after by the Female Yautja names Alexi. She is the Matriarch of Crash's harem...or first wife? The social system was taking a bit if time to get use to.

I was a bit sad since I hadn't seen Crash for a number of days. However the mission that they were on it may take a month or 2 for them to finish. That wasn't fair! I wanted my yautja male eye candy back!

Mind you when he gets back he wanted to work on a project with me. I am practically gonna drool my way thru that project. Looking at carrying large volumes in a reversible black hole box that is no bigger then a can of soda pop. This was intriguing I couldn't wait to start on it.

"Singh it's time to come train, come out from the lab." I heard Alexi calling to me the door way.

I sighed, training was my least favorite part of this move. It did have its benefits for physical health. I don't think I have ever been so healthy in my life!

I turn and head towards Alexi "Should I head out to do warm ups first or straight to the training area?" I ask respectfully.

"Just head to the training area. Sooni sent over Tanomi and her female mates to assist with training today." Alexi said but with a bit of a scoff to her tone.

"Isn't Tanomi a female yautja?" I asked. Wondering if yautja had same sex relations as well! That would be amazing! I kept my heart and head leveled.

Alexi sighed as we walked thru the halls "Tanomi....is a broken female. If we were back on the home world. All 3 of them would have been killed. However Dar'ke an Sooni have allowed them to live openly here. It matters not to me but it a waste of 2 superior females that are capable of bearing to waste their time." Alexi said with an indifferent tone.

Ahhhh so its not impossible but relations of same sex are not looked upon favorably. Given the fact that they were more concerned about passing on the strongest genetic materials possible, that did make sense.

"So I take it is not a normal behavior?" I inquire innocently.

Alexi shook her head no "That type of behavior is very uncommon. You do see it more with females that are part of the same bearer clan. Males that show that type of behavior are generally castrated to prevent weak genetics from passing on." She said matter of factly.

I resisted the urge to cover my nuts! Well that plan was shot down pretty damn quick!

"However...." Alexi said as we were nearing the training grounds "If a male yautja that had a large bearer clan took in an Ooman male versus a female Ooman there would be benefits. So long as the Male yautja continued to Sire pups... that extreme measure wouldn't be needed" Alexi said to me while she cocked her head to the side while looking at me in amusement.

I looked at her in shock...not gonna lie I made note to myself to check to see if they bugged my brain with something that could make my thoughts be known to them!

I was secretly very happy as she was giving me the green light to seduce her husband! "Uhhhh Alexi are you sure about what you are saying?" I asked her in a stammered.

Alexi nodded in approval "Seeing from the other two main families. Having an Ooman in the family is very beneficial. However there are major drawbacks when it comes to Ooman females and them being weak when bearing, or making the Males become clingy." Alexi said with disgust about Males being clingy "A male Ooman mate would have the benefits of being strong, helpful to the  family, an better at looking at situations from a logical point of view, rather then an emotional point of view..." Alexi said to me.