🍋🍋Chapter 58.5 NSFW 28+🍋🍋

I stroke Chris's soft lips, with my thumb claw. She shivers under my touch. "Chris I need you to tell me where its okay to touch" I purr to her gently.

"Dar'ke just everything hurts but your touch...it feels good. It takes the pain away." She says very honestly.

I take the clothes that she has on off and toss them aside. I then stand up and take off everything I am wearing as well. I can see Chris's body pulsing with pain. I wanted to do everything I could to make her feel better.

I climb back on to the bed and sit crossed legged. I pull Chris into my arms with her back against my chest and her warm round bottom in my lap. Letting her sprawl out on my body as much as she needed to.

I place my hands on her shoulders and slide them slowly and gently down her arms. She let's out soft moans of relief. "Dar'ke thank you..." she says to me looking up at me.

I purr to her as I slip my hands under her arms and on to her sides stroking down from the sides of her breasts all the way down to her hips. Her legs reflexively open as I have my hands on her hips.

I slide my right over her hip and between her thighs. She gasps as I use two of my fingers to spread the puffy hot wet lips of her sex open. Her sex was burning hotter then the lava on the home world.

I gently feel the top of her puffy lips. I feel a hard fleshy button . I roll it around my finger tip. Chris's moans get a little louder, she also starts to grind her hips into my hand. I push a bit harder on it and Chris cums in my hand. Her whole body shivering.

I feel her puffy sex lips convalescing from my touch. I keep purring encouragingly Chris. Keeping her sex spread with one hand I move my other down over her thigh.

I slowly insert the index finger of my left hand into the entrance of her sex. It practically clamps down on my finger and tries to suck it in deeper . Chris whines to me and grinds more into my hands.

I gently pump my finger and out at a gentle but good pace. While using my other hand to keep her spread and to rub that fleshy little button. I lean my head down purr into her ear.

Between her gasping and moaning she reaches an arm up and gently strokes my dreads. Sending fiery waves of desire through my own body . I give her a growl of approval as I nuzzle her head against mine.

As I do she has loosened up a bit more and I am able to slip another finger into her swollen hot sex. Her body shivers all over, I feel her riding my fingers setting a pace that is good for her body. Her body spasms again this time it felt that it was in pain rather then pleasure.

"Dar'ke please...I need you inside of me. I need to feel you filling me....please Dar'ke make me pregnant with your pup" Chris whimpers and begs me to.

I wanted to so badly dive into her tight hot sex. But I wanted to make sure that I wouldn't hurt her. My own sex was throbbing against Chris's soft warm thighs.

I shifted our angle and lifted Chris's hips above my throbbing erection. Her sweet juices dripping out and making me slippery. I spread her puffy lips apart and I slowly rub my thick tip against her slit. Getting her covered in my own pre cum.

"Dar'ke please..." she whines at me as I gently probe the entrance to her sex with the tip of my throbbing penis. I do shallow thrusts at her entrance. Letting her open up naturally and not forcing my way in.

I needed to be patient for the both of us. Chris was much more tender and swollen then anytime we has mated before. I probed my penis just a little bit deeper into her and my tip gets sucked in. I growl as it feels amazing, I hear the moans of Chris wanting more.