🍋🍋Chapter 78.5 NSFW 18+🍋🍋

Earlier in the day at the time of the Quicky

I woke up in Dar'ke arms on the ship. We had planned to head out to see a tyrannosaurus rex family. I am waking up to find and feel that Dar'ke had his hands up my shirt. He was fondling my breasts and gently pinching my nipples making them feel really good.

My nipples harden at his touch, he lightly grazes his claws against the sides of my breasts. Then cupping the full weight of my breasts in his hands.

Purring deeply Dar'ke asks me in a husky voice full of lust "Chris it's time to wake up..."

He pinches my nipples lightly making me moan softly in response. "Dar'ke you are being naughty" I said to him playfully.

I grind my butt against his familiar throbbing bulge, his cod piece was keeping him in place. My shorts are already damp in anticipation from him touching my breasts.

Dar'ke gently bites down on my neck I feel his mandibles slightly scrapping against my delicate skin. His fangs gently biting into my flesh to leave a pressure mark...but not hard enough to draw blood.

I try to roll over to face him, however he pins my arms above my head. Holding my wrists together with a single large hand of his. "Dar'ke I want to touch you!!" I whine in frustration.

Dar'ke slides his free hand down my body, over my hips and between my legs. He starts to rubs my pussy lips thru the thin spandex shorts. He Chitters at me "Chris you need training in patience. Your body is great with anticipation....However...." he let's out a low sexy growl in my ear.

"You should be patient and let me touch you everywhere" he ends with a purr. I feel him gently pressing my clit thru the fabric with a claw then tracing line down in between my pussy lips with that same claw. It sends shivers all over my body. Let out another soft moan...and try to wiggle my way from his grip.

"You are so wet my little mate" he says to me as he brings his wet glistening fingers into my view. He then slides his hand back down and begins to rub all my weak spots.

Dar'ke is making me go wild in his hands. I could not get enough of his touch! I grand my hips against his hand wanting to feel him more. Groaning in frustration as I wanted to feel his skin against mine! I also wanted something a bit larger of his rubbing my aching hot wet pussy.

"Dar'ke please...I need you!" I whimpered at him. I hear him Growl deeply and approvingly. I feel as he moves his hand to the back of my shorts. Pulling them down to just the tops of my thighs.

I feel him adjust himself as well. Then the familiar hot throbbing hard flesh of his wet from pre cum was being rubbed between my butt cheeks and my now swollen wet pink pussy lips.

"I still owe you a punishment Chris" Dar'ke says in my ear like the naughty space cat he is! I turn my head to say something to him but he presses his mandibles to my lips. I become light headed and kiss his mandibles one by one.

As we are kissing I can feel him thrusting in my slit with my legs closed. Giving him a tight squeeze between my thighs and pussy. While he is rubbing my clit in a circular motion.

I feel my body shiver as I am about to cum from all the stimulation!! Dar'ke then feeling me tighten up on him stops. I look up at him with questioningly eyes I see his eyes are full of passion.

"Not yet Chris" he purrs to me. Then Dar'ke carefully rolls me onto my stomach on the bed. He has one hand on my back pinning me down. I can't see anything he is doing. But it heightens the sensations when he touches me.

He pulls my shorts off completely and gets between my legs. I can feel two of his finger as they enter my hot wet pussy. Dar'ke pumps his fingers in and out slowly. Making sure to press on my g spot every so often. Causing me to shiver and almost cum repeatedly.

Dar'ke was building me up again and again. It was sweet, sweet torture and he was enjoying every minute of it as was I.

"Dar'ke Please I need you in me...I need your thick cock in me!!" I look over my shoulder as I beg him. Dar'ke growls and digs his claws into the mate mark on my shoulder making it bleed a little.

Then positions himself, I feel his hot wet penis tip pressing and probing against my swollen pussy lips, my entrance sucking on his tip welcoming it him in.

All of a sudden he went from probing to fully buried deep within my pussy!! I came on his thick throbbing cock. Screaming in pleasure at the sudden penetration. Dar'ke growled fiercely at me and began to thrust deeply inside of me.

It felt amazing to be filled by him!!! The power in each of his thrusts was showing me how desperately he needed this too! Being one like this was amazing! I grip the fur on the bed and bite down into it to stifle my screams and moans of pleasure.

Dar'ke takes the fur out of my mouth and growls at me Aggressively. "I want to hear you Chris! I want to hear    everything!"

With that he begins to thrusts harder and faster into me. I can feel a major orgasm building...my belly feels hot and I can feel my pussy sucking on Dar'ke cock for all that it is worth. I meet Dar'ke thrusts! Moving my hips to his rythem. This primal feeling building between us. The growls, moans and groans getting louder.

I felt the first spasm shoot through me like a bolt of lightning. Sending everything on a tingling fiery dance! My eyes rolled up into the back of my head it felt so good!!!

I could feel Dar'ke cock Stiffen and spasm as well. His hot seed flowing into my pussy. He roared in satisfaction then bit down hard on the mate mark on my shoulder making me cum again!

Dar'ke gently lays down ontop of me shifting most of his weight to his arms. He nuzzles my neck as I am still in a pleasure haze. I am enjoying the feeling of him ontop of me an still buried deep within me. Not gonna lie if I could I would ask if we could sleep like this all the time.

"Chris are you able to get up?" Dar'ke says cuddling me.

"I am able to Dar'ke...now if your asking if I want to that is a whole other answer" I say to him jokingly. I hear him chitter above me.

"We will have more time for mating in a bit Chris. I really do want to show  the wilderness before we have to leave tomorrow night" he says to me.

He slowly pulls out and like a waterfall made of cum just comes gushing out of my pussy. Dar'ke goes and gets a bucket of water and some cloths and we clean up.

"Dar'ke you seem to have more uh volume in your seed..." I say to him blushing.

"The happier we are the more we produce larger volume of semen." He said to me in a purr.

Well good to know my space kitty is very happy!!

Thank you all for reading this chapter. This is a short one due to time. Yesterday was busy doing family stuff. However I plan to have a number of chapters come out for friday and the weekend so keep an eye out for that one ^.-