Chapter 123

I watched Sai and Bae play with the Pups, Lu'Nye was off doing his own thing. I didn't mind so much now that he was missing training as when I tracked him last time he disappeared he was still close. So it wasn't a worry, he could do male thangs there....

Maini was busy getting everything ready for the large group of Yautja that will be joining us. Sooni looked like she was gonna pop out her pups at any time. Not gonna lie I did feel a bit jealous that I couldn't have pups.

Mind you if I could I would love to have them with Sai and Bae..  but that's not possible. As much as I love them I don't understand sometimes why they don't search out a male...

My rage has subsided as well, I had heard that Dar'ke is with Chris now. She and her pups are fine. I felt like my stress had been deflated. I was still angry at Dar'ke but knowing that Chris is safe with family now, made it much easier to bear.

Plus we had a new beautiful home, it was truly amazing an huge! I had put my rage to good use....though I believe Avei would kill me if I asked for her to do another project soon. I chatter laugh at how I had blacked mailed Avei with the materials she had gotten from Chris earlier. I think she will be weary of taking materials from Chris like that again. Mind you it did come in very handy.

I enjoy the warmth of the suns here, it was beautiful...maybe later I would take Sai and Bae down to the waterfall area. The moons made it beautiful at night....this was definitely a good choice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tell Sa'ke to take a break and to get a first aid kit. His first day training I learned a lot of about his strengths and a lot about his weaknesses as well.

This would take a few weeks, his style was that of a wild animal fighting. That desperatration in his fighting style would do him well. However it would also be his down fall... it was unrefined, an left a lot of openings. I would have to start from the basics in the next 3 days then move on to improve his stances and awareness.

Those you can only gain from constantly fighting, changing tactics, an battle with your life and honor on the line. If Sa'ke can understand that and over come his weaknesses he will be successful.

I noticed that Chris was sitting outside the tent with a pup in her lap and 2 other pups playing with her hair and braiding it. I noticed a few barrels of brew as well as a snack table. She smiles and waves to me.

"Great Job Dar'ke! You looked amazing out there!" Chris says to me happily as I walk over to her. The pups run back to they're bearers as I come over. I felt rather proud that my mate complimented me.

Chris tries to stand up but I put a hand on her shoulder. An chitter at her "Stay and rest I will be right back did you want me to get you anything?" I ask her.

Chris pouts at me "Dar'ke I should be the one getting you a snack. You have been sparring, and training with Sa'ke for hours! You should be the one resting!" She protests to me.

The other females look over at Chris in shock. I just sit down next to Chris an she happily takes out canisters of brew for me, as well as some meat and fruit. I wrap one arm around her waist and hold her closer. I can see that the males are very envious of a female fretting over her Mate, when she is the one that is bearing!

It did feel very nice, mind you the heated side eyes of the Yautja females held little weight with me. Especially when my little mate was feeding me meat and cuddling into me showing lots of public affection. Chris passed me another canister of brew.

"Chris you shouldn't spoil your mate so much. They lose the will to hunt if you treat them like a pup." Siri says coming from Chris's side as she walked up to us.

Isekai !?!?! to AVP universe? जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें